Avid MAC Collector and Makeup Obsessed!

Hi everyone! I've been a member of Specktra for a while, but haven't been much into posting due to my busy time schedule. Now that I have a bit more free time I've decided it's time to be part of the community!

I'm constantly looking for the perfect foundation which is a huge struggle thanks to my pale skin and the lack of pink/pale shades in high end foundation. I am a huge blush and lipstick fan; most of my makeup belongs in these two categories.

My favorite makeup brands are MAC, Nars, Makeup Forever, and Laura Mercier.
My favorite skincare brands are Dermalogica, Josie Maran, Origins, and Ren.

I absolutely loved the Osbournes collection from MAC last month and am anxiously awaiting the Brooke Shields collection and their holiday collections!! I also can't wait for Laura Mercier's holiday stuff, I hope it will be as amazing as last year's!! My next makeup purchase is most likely going to be more MakeupGeek eyeshadows for my Z-palette.

Hope I get to meet a ton of fun, makeup obsessed people like myself in this community!!! :]

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Welcome!
flower.gif
I know that struggle, being pale and pinktoned myself. I hope you will share your experience if you find a great foundation!