Avon Anyone?!??!!?

KikiB

Here are some of my favourites:

Ultra Colour Rich lipstick in Canela Nacar-my go-to fall shade.
Daring Definition and Uplifiting mascaras-my two favourite mascaras but why they got rid of the navy is beyond me.
mark's Glow Baby Glow Luxe in Orchid Luxe-a holy grail lipgloss for me.

I also love some of the perfumes, and the mark Hook Ups are amazing for people with small purses.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Avon's Glazewear l/s, just ordered three today.
I also use Ultra Color rich l/s, Glazewear l/g, Slick Tint for lips, True Color e/s, and Ultra Luxury e/l.

I myself am a Mark Representative, and I UBER LOVE their Dew Drenched l/s. I also use most of their other products too. Gotta advertise my brand!

GoldenGirl

Does anyone here use any of the Avon or Mark foundations? I have a friend who works there so I have access to the company store and bought a few. The jury's still out on them though, but I'm wondering if anyone else has had success with Avon and Mark foundations...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenGirl
...I'm wondering if anyone else has had success with Avon and Mark foundations...

I'm very pale, but because I get a discount on Mark I decided to try their foundation. The liquid foundation's packaging is horrible, it's sponge applicator harbors bacteria which in turn gets into the foundation and could cause serious skin problems. I bought the lightest shade, and it was definitely too dark for me, and quite yellow. However, the powder foundation is fine for me, although it's still a bit too yellow, but I just counteract that with a very light swipe of blush. I haven't yet tried the tinted moisturizer,the speed stick, or any of the Avon foundations.

FourC's

I realize this is an ancient thread but I didn't really see any newer ones.

I recently rediscovered Avon. Previously when I used it I didn't care for it much as I felt the products were rather bad quality. Well, through it I've now found my #1 foundation and a favorite facial cleanser.

Any other Avon converts here?

lexijojohnson

I've been thoroughly disappointed in the quality of Avon and Mark...very low quality in my opinion. I know some people love certain avon items, and there are some fun mark items, but the quality just isn't there for me!