Awesome brush rolls i made *kinda pic heavy*

NeonKitten

k so i've been trying to find a way that i like to take my brushes with me when i travel. i was very inspired by some posts on here about how others made their own brush rolls so i decided to give it a shot. i made two very similar ones using some of the same fabrics but some small changes. lemme know which you like best!
CIMG0360.jpg
Both rolls side by side
CIMG0361.jpg

Black inside if you look at the edges you can see i used the same fabric as the outside to edge it
CIMG0362.jpg

pink lining. i used a solid black binding to edge this one
CIMG0364.jpg
close up of the edging
so thats it. i really like how they came out and i'm thinking about making some and putting them up on my etsy account. i looked everywhere for a cute brush roll i liked before making these. if i get good feedback on these then i'll make some and put them on etsy. i might take requests too
th_remoteImage-61.gif

rimberry

Oo, those are too cute. I kinda like the black lining a little better, just because I would think that it would hide any type of smudges if you didn't wash your brushes before putting them away.

NeonKitten

aw you guys are awesome! i will totally start cranking out some on my sewing machine. feel free to pm me a request for a certain fabric pattern. i have multiple hello kitty and other way cute piles of fabric just laying around. my favorite thing to use is silk on the outside and courdaroy on the inside for added protection

darkorchid

Omgosh these are great. You are very talented! I have no idea how to even go about making them
smiles.gif
Well done!

mizuki~

Dangggg! Have you started selling them yet?? Because I want one! I love the Hello Kitty sakura print..
drools.gif

NeonKitten

i have some for sale if you follow the link in my siggy you'll find them in the sale thread. i'm trying to make some money for school so any help would be great..thanks!