Aww, Holly Madison loves MAC*

sharkbytes

I know some of you gals are fans of the lovely Holly Madison, and I just stumbled upon these pics of her shopping at MAC, and I thought I'd share. It must have been like yesterday, since Red She Said and Sheer Minerals are clearly on display.

http://i35.tinypic.com/140i85.jpg

2v155sg.jpg

I've heard she's been having a tough time lately, so here's hoping some MAC (and that dude in the blue bandanna, lol) have cheered her up a bit~~

EDIT: These pics came from fadedyouthblog, just thought I should mention!

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
I wonder if Puffin gave her dollas to haul?

Didnt she break up with Puffin? I heard they all broke up and he has new girls in the house already....

Glittereuphoria

2v155sg.jpg

I've heard she's been having a tough time lately, so here's hoping some MAC (and that dude in the blue bandanna, lol) have cheered her up a bit~~[/quote]

Blue bandana boy, I'm a sucker for rockers,
drools.gif
, but what's up with his sunglasses? Would those be considered fashion forward?!?!
lmao.gif

hhunt2

Yea, they did break up. She supposedly cheated.

Hef can always replace gals. Holly was just like all of them. So maybe no more Girls Next Door after this season.

I don't understand that lifestyle. lol... Holly wanted kids, now she can find a man who wants to have kids.

clslvr6spd

Yea, they did break up. I guess she was seen with Chris Angel, bleh!
thmbdn.gif
There is something about Holly really bothers me...

Kendra & Hef are also not together anymore. She is with a Philadelphia Eagles player. When I saw her on Chelsea Lately, she said that her & Hef are still BEST friends.

Hef is now with 19-year-old twins.

(I apparently have too much time on my hands, lol!)

sharkbytes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRjizzle
Didnt she break up with Puffin? I heard they all broke up and he has new girls in the house already....

Yup...I just read an interview with her and I was surprised at how sorry I felt for her. She had been depressed and Hef hadn't noticed for a long time. She also said that she wanted kids, and that IVF wasn't going to work. She went on to say that Hef likes women younger than she is anyway, (wtf, she's only 28) and that she's worried that they'll take advantage of him.

sharkbytes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glittereuphoria
2v155sg.jpg

I've heard she's been having a tough time lately, so here's hoping some MAC (and that dude in the blue bandanna, lol) have cheered her up a bit~~

Blue bandana boy, I'm a sucker for rockers,
drools.gif
, but what's up with his sunglasses? Would those be considered fashion forward?!?!
lmao.gif
[/quote]

LMAO I am too...but those shades, to me at least, seem really 70s. Like he's ready to head out rollerskating or something
smiles.gif
here's a full length of blue bandanna:
212tzqt.jpg

brokenxbeauty

Holly's so cute!
Aw, that's sad about her and Kendra as well, well actually it's probably better for the both of them but, I loved that show!

coachkitten

For some reason I am so sad that they have all broken up. I love the Girls Next Door! I read in the new US weekly that there will be a Girls Next Door season 6 and that those new 19 year old twins will be a part of it as well as the other three girls. I don't know how that is all going to work.

chocolategoddes

I'm not a fan of Holly (she's kind of boring) but I love her style. Very glamorous and fun.

How do yoiu go from Hugh Hefner to Criss Angel. They have no similarities except loving Vegas and making people stomachs' cringe for various reasons.

That MAC looks really cool.

beauty_marked

Hef broke up with all three girls. Hes now prancing around with these 19 year old twins.

Its ok Holly, your MAC fix will make you feel better!!

Dreamergirl3

I feel bad for Hef too. Apparently he kind of new it was coming since he knew she wanted to be married and have children. He said in an interview that he's down in the dumps, and he had planned to spend the rest of his life with Holly. Aw, I'm sad they broke up!

MACLovin

Are these "relationships" even really legit? I mean come on. I know he has the bunnies living in the mansion, but I kind of doubt the fact that these 19-28 year olds are all really one big, happy, polygamous union or if it was because they got a reality show? They wanted some new meat, so they bring in these barely legal tarts to make another season.. ew, I don't know. I just find it hard to believe these girls are actually sexually attracted to Hugh Hefner and want to have his babies..
scared0005.gif
His money and fame maybe, but I doubt they are 'soulmates'.

I dunno, I never watched that show or followed any of this saga, but I just think its a bit gimmicky.
th_dunno.gif

coachkitten

Hef said in the new US Weekly that he and Holly tried to have a baby during the first part of the year and it never worked. After that (according to him) she became really depressed and their relationship was never the same. He also said that he thought that he would spend the rest of his life with her. I think that he and Holly had a real relationship as strange as it might have been.

Does anyone here get the Girls Next Door DVDs? I love the commentary on the episodes by the three girls but I wonder if they will do these in the future since they are now broken up from Hef?

dolcekatiana

Well the rest of his life will probably be, what, 2 years from now? So he did spend the majority of the "rest of his life" with her....

aleksis210

^lol so mean, but so true...I loved Holly...But I swore if I ever saw Kendra in real life I'd throw something at her...she's possibly the dumbest human of all time...Bridget was cute and sweet. Yes hopefully Holly will be okay!