Aww you silly goose!

RussianSexpot

So I've had silly goose since forever, and I didn't realize it was Matte (stupid me) until I brought it home...I've found no use for it, and can't figure out what to pair it with when I wear it - does anybody have any ideas or wear this one?

Also, does MAC carry a Lime-green (in a veluxe or lustre)? That's what I was looking for in the first place...

mich.

user2

Hi!

Have your ever tried Bitter e/s? Its a frost and a very nice limey green! I used it in my EOTD today...here's a link to it! http://www.specktra.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5469
Silly Goose was featured in my beloved 7 Eyes Coral Palette...
cimg05730dg.jpg

Colors from left to right...White Frost, Electra, Caring Coral, Silly Goose, Felt Blue, Print, Black Tied

Hope this helps!

RussianSexpot

Oooh, I think I will have to get Bitter. I normally get cool colors like pinks and purples, but with all the green fotd's lately, I'm now lemming for greens...

mich.

leppy

Check out Lucky Green coming out with Belle Azure.. looks similar to silly goose & juxt & bitter etc. but its a veluxe pearl! YAY!

Sanne

try to get metamorph, that was a fresh green (frost) pretty close to juxt, only without a gold shine in it.

bitter is cool too, but it's a velvel, and it doesn't contain much shimmer

thegirlgotsoul

Bitter is my most favorite MAC e/s.

I've gone through a few of them, its my staple/signature color.

You should try it sometime, its fantastic and looks GREAT with a LOT of colors.

:p

eyeshadowfreak

It's a kinda out there combo, but Silly Goose looks awesome with Jewel Blue (SG on inner half of lid, JB on outer half and blended where they meet).

martygreene

Quote:
So I've had silly goose since forever, and I didn't realize it was Matte (stupid me) until I brought it home...I've found no use for it, and can't figure out what to pair it with when I wear it - does anybody have any ideas or wear this one?

Also, does MAC carry a Lime-green (in a veluxe or lustre)? That's what I was looking for in the first place...

Silly Goose is a veluxe shadow, so when you mention veluxe do you mean veluxe pearl?

The nice thing with the Veluxe shadows is that they are sheer so they layer nicely. Perhaps try using it over a greenish or yellowish lustre or frost shadow, or with a pigment like vanilla, white gold, or frost.

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
The nice thing with the Veluxe shadows is that they are sheer so they layer nicely. Perhaps try using it over a greenish or yellowish lustre or frost shadow, or with a pigment like vanilla, white gold, or frost.

This is true.

Also, if you use the Veluxe e/s wet, make sure you only use a small corner of your pan. The Veluxe e/s don't go back to "normal" after being used with a wet brush.

However, if you re-wet the same spot with a brush, you'll still be able to use that spot with a wet brush.

glittergoddess27

When I went to an event for D'Bohemia, the MA at the Nordies Roger applied Silly Goose over Penny shadestick with velvet moss in the crease and coppering lightly in the inner eye,.. it looked great,..