Aziza's "Post Your Bold Lip Of the Day" Challenge

TISH1124

Aziza wanted to start a Thread where we post our Boldest Lips of the Day!!

I think it is a Great Idea......So Ladies...Post your Fabulous BOLD Lips and what you used to create them here.....

The Wonderful M.A.C Head originally posted it in the WOC...We would like to see everyone's Bold Lip Combos....

Last Week's LOTD

Vino & Magenta Lipliner / Fresh Mews Lipstick

FASHIONMEWS1.jpg

FASHIONMEWS0.jpg

TISH1124

I was gonna do Fan-Plastico...but I figured you would!1 LOVE IT!..and we are almost the exact skin color ...it will look the same!!

MissResha

gracias hun. i'm gonna do port red when i get home (thx to you), thats definitely my brightest one!

MissResha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
IMG_5475.jpg

My contribution: Nars Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella, MAC Lipstick in So Scarlet, Chanel Glossimer in Hibiscus

so sad i knew what this lipstick wsa before i even read it LOL. i looooooooove so scarlet *sigh* and you look hot in it!

concertina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous

"O" lipstick and Dynamite dazzleglass

That is a *HOT* combo that I had *NEVER* considered!! Must try that soon!

Shadowy Lady

Here's mine. Not exactly a brown girl but I have pigmented skin. Had posted this in the FOTD thread before. I'm wearing Gladiola, my fave bright colour l/s:

IMG_4777.jpg

dominichulinda

Geesh!!!!!!! You ladies have me inspired!!..Most def. Will book this post to keep updated on bold looks..and will join in on the fun
smiles.gif

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
omg...i love queens sin on you!! i wonder if it'll look that dope on me.....hmmmmm

2wgvfrt.jpg

FAN-PLASTICO

You look so cute!!! I love this on you.