azure-silver fluttery fawn.

Azuresyren

I have just tried false lashes! XD ....blinking feels odd. It's so hard getting them as close to the real lash line as possible, / enough to look "natural" and not obviously stuck on... but early days!

I so adore how you can pretty up just about any look, just by adding a nice pair of false lashes.

I used:
{face} --
Nivea Visage Beauty Boost day cream;
L'oreal Infallible foundation in porcelain;
[a very small dusting of] Bourjois blush in Rose D'Or;

{eyes} --
"Mister Mascara" false eyelashes ~ 'Spiky' (I used the thicker pair here);
Maybelline Great Lash mascara in blackest black;
Black eyeliner;
White/silver iridescent highlighting powder on cupids-bow & inner corners of eyes (I use unbranded stuff);
[minimal dusting of] Barry M Dazzle Dust in light blue mixed with the highlight powder on inner corners of eyes.

after-glodws009.jpg

after-glows021copy.jpg

after-glows008copy.jpg

after-glows006copy.jpg

after-glows007copy.jpg

majacat

yearh i know what you mean about getting as close to the real ones as possible.. but you know you can "hide" the gap by making a thick black eyeliner first. that will helt hiding that little gap i see on your left eye! :-D
great job though i love all your looks you have very delicate features

aziajs

Can I ask, how old are you? You have such a youthful face that your seeing such bold makeup on it is almost a juxtaposition (sp?). Your photos are also kind of haunting. I actually really like the overall effect because it reminds me of high fashion, the way that models like Lily Cole look. I hope that made sense. LOL.

XShear

Even though you were just trying on falsies ... I just LOVE the look of the makeup. Well done!

Azuresyren

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Can I ask, how old are you? You have such a youthful face that your seeing such bold makeup on it is almost a juxtaposition (sp?). Your photos are also kind of haunting. I actually really like the overall effect because it reminds me of high fashion, the way that models like Lily Cole look. I hope that made sense. LOL.

Awww thanks! I know what you mean and I definitely like that kind of look; I'm 20 yrs old, although (outside I get it almost every day) people are always on about how I look really young, hehe!

x.

nafster

your eyes are absolutely beautiful and for some reason you kind of remind me of kristin bell :-D