B2M Cremestick Liner?

OnaFyre

I hate to even do this, but I really did look for it in the FAQ and tried a search and everything. Not sure this goes here, so Mods please move if necessary, but... Can we B2M the cremestick and technakhol liners? How about those brow self-sharpening thingies (not the new brow finisher)?

Also, in my searcing I found that some counters do take regular pencil liner stubs w/ the cap, so keep them and check with your fav. counter or store.

MAC_Whore

Yes, they will take cremesticks, technakohls and brow fillers. They shouldn't take the regular pencils. They aren't supposed to. If you found a counter that does, I'm jealous! Lucky you.
smiles.gif

bellaetoile

they will take the cremesticks, the technakohls, and the brow ones, because the primary packaging is recyclable. the reason they do not take the true pencil ones is because you can simply sharpen them down, and the wood shavings are biodegradeable. the plastic ones can actually be recycled by mac, therefore, they are acceptable for the B2M program. i've returned several brow ones, since i used to use them all the time.

Latest posts