B2M lipstick recs, please!

jayne5787

Hey everyone...
I have enough empties to get 3 lipsticks and so far I've picked Sweetie and Syrup, but I need one more. Right now I have:

3N
4N
Ahoy, there!
Buoy-o-buoy
Honeyflower
Honeymoon
Hug me
Instinctive
Lollipop Lovin'
Love, Henri
Naked Paris
Party Mate
Rue Dbois
Twig-Twig
Viva Glam II
Viva Glam V
Viva Glam VI

So based on what I've picked and what I have, what would you suggest I get? TIA!

I'm NC40-42 if that makes any difference. Thanks!

purrtykitty

Why don't you try getting one of the Slimshines from Cool Heat. I bet any one of them would look fantastic on you. I've got enough to B2M for all 5 of them!

jayne5787

You can B2M for Slimshines? UGH I thought you could only get the regular bullet ones. I wish I knew that before I ordered them. boo, lol.

Well with that in mind, which perm. slimshines would be good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Why don't you try getting one of the Slimshines from Cool Heat. I bet any one of them would look fantastic on you. I've got enough to B2M for all 5 of them!

purrtykitty

Judging by the colors you currently have, you'd probably like Funshine (sheer peachy color), Gaily (pinky-coral color, more opaque than others, but still sheer), Bare (sheer nude), or Scant (rosey color, also more opaque).

jayne5787

Quote:
Judging by the colors you currently have, you'd probably like Funshine (sheer peachy color), Gaily (pinky-coral color, more opaque than others, but still sheer), Bare (sheer nude), or Scant (rosey color, also more opaque).

Thanks purrtykitty for the recs, anyone else have any?

Sanayhs

You could check out the new slimshine Gentle Simmer. It's coming out with Cool Heat, but it is in fact a new permanent item.
smiles.gif

jayne5787

Quote:

Thanks purrtykitty, I'm going to check these out the next time I find time to get to a counter
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
You could check out the new slimshine Gentle Simmer. It's coming out with Cool Heat, but it is in fact a new permanent item.
smiles.gif

Haha, that's funny you say that b/c I JUST got that along with Tropic Glow and By Degrees. Thanks anyway!

Anyone else?

VDUB*BELLA

My top pick from that list is HUG ME

and Viva Glam lipsticks cant be Back2Mac'd..

Quote:
Since 100% of the retail selling price of Viva Glam Lipsticks is provided to organizations that help people living with HIV/AIDS, these colours are excluded from this program.

jayne5787

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDUB*BELLA
My top pick from that list is HUG ME

and Viva Glam lipsticks cant be Back2Mac'd..

The list is what I already have, those are there as a ref. to what I should get and I know Viva Glam can't be B2M'd...

Thanks for replying though
smiles.gif

jayne5787

Quote:
Originally Posted by foomph
I think you need a RED!!!!

MAC Red
Ruby Woo
or Dubonnet

lol I would love to, but I'm too chicken to wear red out =P

Latest posts