B6 Vitamin-Infused Spray, is it any good?

CarlaSouza

I know this spray has been released recently, but has anyone tried it yet? I got real curious about it, but I don't want to spend 33 bucks on something that doesnt do anything visible...

BrittLuvsMakeup

I'm curious about this product as well. I've wanted to try it since it came out, however, I would like to get some feedback from members here who have tried it. I already have the All Nighter and De Slick sprays so I'm trying to justify buying it if it works well, lol.

Shylamoma

My friend is a Pro artist for UD and she gave me a whole bunch of goodies on being the B6 Vitamin- Infused Spray. I have not used it yet however after being in this read I will use it today! I have so much goodies sometimes it is hard to use everything… The live of a makeup junkie!

Rebellefleur

I got a mini spray in my sephora sample bag, it didnt last very long.. I found the mist was very fine that I would barely feel it so I had to spray it multiple times (it even says on the instructions to spray it multiple times) Which is such a waste of product that I dont even see the bigger size lasting very long either. I never really noticed much of a difference, it was a so-so product for me, although I have oily skin so nothing really "sets" my makeup. I wouldnt say this spray is worth the $33 though, Id choose Mac's fix+ over this any day.

pinkstar21

I used the All Nighter travel size spray and fell in love with it. It really did help my make last longer, so I'm interested in trying the B6 Vitamin-Infused Spray.

xfarrax

I've been trying it recently and tbh I think it's just a glorified facial mist :s though I will keep this thread updated, I have only used it for a week everyday.

lilybettie

Definitely following this thread- I need to repurchase one of the UD mists and was considering this one. My favourite is all nighter I think. Deslick didn't do much for me.