Back 2 MAC for Flashtronic?? and slimshines

Gisselle

info: Welcome to MAC Cosmetics Online. One of our Artists will be with you shortly.
info: Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Sara. How may I assist you?
Gisselle: hi
Gisselle: can i back to mac for the eyeshadows from them collection flashtonic?
Sara: Hi Gisselle! How can I help you?
Sara: Yes, you can get Flashtronic shadows as your free item with 6 MAC plastics at freestanding MAC Stores.
Sara: Click here for the Find Stores page.
Sara: Is there anything else I may assist you with today?
Gisselle: yes, are the silmshine lipsticks le?
Sara: Yes, they are limited edition for now. But MAC does plan to relaunch them in the Fall and make them a permanent addition.
Gisselle: all of the colors?
Sara: We are experiencing a high number of Live Chats at this time. I apologize for any delays and will be back to fully assist you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Gisselle: ok
Sara: I'm not sure about that. I was just told this a few days ago and don't know the details yet. I believe they will launch new colors, but I'm not sure about the old shades coming back.
Sara: I would like to offer complimentary Standard shipping with your next MAC Cosmetics Online purchase. Please enter the one-time use offer code CS81LIVECHAT during the checkout process. Offer for U.S. Residents only.
Gisselle: thanks!
Sara: No problem! Is there anything else I may assist you with today?
Gisselle: yes, i just called my local store and they said that they wont let me use back to mac for flashtronic
Sara: Great!
Sara: Ooops, hang on
Sara: Won't let you?
Sara: Is this a dept store or a MAC Store?
Gisselle: mac store
Sara: Free Eye Shadows and Lipglass are MAC STORE only, not dept stores. If your MAC Store is not allowing this, please contact our Consumer Comm dept to see if they can assist you further.
Sara: You may contact them via phone at 1-800-387-6707, (choose option #7) between the hours of 9am-5pm (EST) Monday-Thursday and 10am-5pm (EST) Fridays or via email at [email protected].
Gisselle: thank you so much
Sara: One last thing before you go. I'd like to invite you to sign up to receive MAC newsletters, if you are not currently receiving them. The newsletters will keep you up-to-date on the latest products and special shopping offers! If you're interested, simply click here to enter your email address.
Gisselle: thanks again, already signed up
Gisselle: do u know when u will have more info on the silmshines?
Sara: There seems to be confusion will all the stores regarding limited edition items as free Back to MAC items. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Sara: Check with us again later this summer, Aug or Sept. We should have more info about Slimshines by then.
Gisselle: thank you
Gisselle: great great
Sara: Thank you for your visit today, Gisselle! You may close the chat window by clicking the "Close" button at the top right once. You will be able to request that a copy of this chat be emailed to you as well as answer a few questions about your experience.

jilliandanica

I did a live chat this morning...

Jillian:
I just wanted to know if the Flashtronic Mineralize E/S can be B2M
Sara: Hi Jillian! I'll be with you in just a moment.
Sara: Good question. I wish they were, but I have been informed that they are not eligible for Back to MAC since they are a different formula and price. I apologize for the inconvenience.

stephie06

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
I did a live chat this morning...

Jillian:
I just wanted to know if the Flashtronic Mineralize E/S can be B2M
Sara: Hi Jillian! I'll be with you in just a moment.
Sara: Good question. I wish they were, but I have been informed that they are not eligible for Back to MAC since they are a different formula and price. I apologize for the inconvenience.

that's too bad. i was thinking that we wouldn't be able to b/c the mineralized e/s aren't the same as the normal ones. oh well though... thanks for the info!

franimal

My local store said no as well when I called, and they also said no about the 3D glass, which I was sure they would allow for B2M. Oh well.

Danapotter

This is what I got in the last 5 minutes:

Dana: Hello Jennifer!
Jennifer: Hi Dana.
Dana: I was wondering if the Flashtronic eyeshadows can be used for B2M?
Jennifer: I'm sorry but you cannot get a Flashtronic eye shadow for your freebie in a B2M return.
Dana: Is it because it is a mineralized or an LE?
Jennifer: Because it is mineralized, it's not a "regular" eye shadow.
Dana: Okay! Thanks!

lethaldesign

i figured they wouldn't allow it. the mineralized e/s are more expensive and quite larger in size than the regular e/s.