Back and Blonde!!!

lexi584

I know I've been MIA for a while... waaaaay too busy with work for FOTDs! This look isn't anything special, but oh well, haha. Yeah, I dyed my hair blonde, it's actually lighter than I'd like it to be, but since it was black before, I basically have to bleach the whole thing out and then deposit colour to get darker tones of blonde in there. There are not many closed eye shots, as the false lashes application was HORRIBLE.... the MA put way too much glue on them last time, so I shouldn't have reused them.

I used:
Face
Everyday Minerals in Tan (matte)
Blot Powder in Dark
Select Cover-up NW35
NARS Orgasm blush

Eyes
Stilife paint
Phloof e/s
Royal Hue s/s
Violet pigment
Electric Coral pigment
Bright Fuchsia pigment
Beauty Marked e/s
Blacktrack f/l
#3 Lashes (with way too much glue... oops)
Maybelline Full n Soft mascara
Makeup Forever waterproof eyebrow correcter in #0
Rimmel clear mascara (on brows)

Lips
Scent Me??? l/g (I think that's what its called.... LE from xmas a few years back)

Click on the thumbnails for more detailed pics of this look:
IMG_0462.jpg

capspock

You still look so beautiful but you were so *striking* as a brunette. You eyes showed off so much more as a brunette too. Oh, well, it is just my honest opinion, I hope you don't mind.

lexi584

Quote:
Originally Posted by capspock
You still look so beautiful but you were so *striking* as a brunette. You eyes showed off so much more as a brunette too. Oh, well, it is just my honest opinion, I hope you don't mind.

No not at all! I agree brunette is more "wow" and definitely makes the eyes stand out more, you are right! On the other hand, I like the blonde more with my skin tone I think, and it gives me a "softer" quality, which I like. Sometimes the dark felt a little harsh. I don't really know which colour I like more yet... I'm more used to my hair lighter, I've been light most of my life. But luckily I'm one of those people who can kind of pull off both extremes.... or at least that's what people tell me, hahaha.

capspock

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexi584
But luckily I'm one of those people who can kind of pull off both extremes.... or at least that's what people tell me, hahaha.

I agree with that. I don't think you can look bad in any way, you are way too pretty!!!!!!
winks.gif

aziajs

I think you look very pretty. I liked you more as a brunette too.
smiles.gif
The darker color just looked so amazing on you.

AriannaErin

I LOVE the makeup.. and am lovin' the blonde too. You're right it does really give you a softer look that's absolutely gorgeous
winks.gif