Back from a LONG Hiatus :)

Jessica

Well, it's been a little over 2 years since I have actively posted here @ Specktra. A lot has happened during that time, like anyone really cares, but I figure I'd share anyway.....I may as well amuse myself.

Let's see....I graduated nursing school and began my new career. WOW, what a ride it has been. It was a huge step to go from the idealistic world of a student to HEY, I'm really responsible for this person! A huge time commitment, thereby resulting in my long absence from the forums. After 2.5 years, I can finally breathe enough to make my return.

MAC of course has always been there, never would I leave my beloved. But I sadly must admit, I have been rather disappointed in a majority of the collections released. My collection continues to grow and my DH wonders to himself.....Can a woman really ever have enough shadows, blush, lippies or eyelashes? (BTW he does use some of our 'lingo' and it's kinda cute to hear him say it, but that is neither here nor there).

I look forward to meeting many new Specktra-ites and hopefully I can put forth a few meaningful contributions.

hooked*on*mac

Hi Jessica, welcome back, congratulations on your new carreer!

P.S you can NEVER ever have enough shadows, blush, lippies or eyelashes ! hehehehe

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations!!!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

And nice to see you back!
wavey.gif

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holstrom4
Congratulations!!!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

And nice to see you back!
wavey.gif

Thanks! I've missed Specktra and you all
cheerleader.gif

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
JESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
I missed you!!!

Juneplum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How's it goin'?!?!?! I've missed you too!
encore.gif
:cartwheel:

MACHOMULA

Coming from another RN, I feel your pain! Specktra and MAC have become my de-stressers. It's better than yoga in my opinion!! :)

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Hey sis, welcome back.
wavey.gif
Guess you finally found some time for us, eh? :thumbsup:

Well, you know how it is, gotta keep ya guessing
th_sign_woot.gif
punk_.gif

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACHOMULA
Coming from another RN, I feel your pain! Specktra and MAC have become my de-stressers. It's better than yoga in my opinion!! :)

The first 2 years was crazy, but I feel a bit more settled now.
clap.gif

Latest posts