Back from LA Haul...clothes and makeup of course!

PBunnieP

Let the photos speak for themselves!
I didn't get too much but I did have to check in one bag due to the whole liquids regulations and all. Everything was a great deal though! Love American drugstores
smiles.gif

First, the clothes.

*Wanted a romper for AGES! Its huge this season in ViVi magazine. The models were sporting floral ones but they tended to look like PJ...choose this black one with beaded detail. $10.

*CUTE CUTE CUTE floral mini with ruffles and everything. Enough said. $13.

*Funkalicious zip hoodie. $10.

*This is fab, a faux strapless... fits me perfectly. Thats a first! $10.99.

*Necklaces from Forever21 and earrings from LA fashion district street shops. Necklace $3.80. Earrings $1.00 & $2.50.

Now the makeup, I had a bunch of things I wanted to check out from the drugstore. Did drop by Sephora which is why you see the Clarisonic brushhead and NARS foundie.

*Oh my goodness! Oxy facewash at Walgreens....$4.89 BOGO!

*Loaded up on Carmex...$1.65 BOGO! Carmex is $2-3cad here.

*Dying to try out the Sally Hansen Inspired by Carmindy line, not available here in Canada. Picked it up at CVS..would have gotten more if I wasn't on a budget. So far so good!

Hope you all enjoyed the haul pictures. I will be slowly posting more pictures from my LA trip (in the say cheese page)! Thanks for looking and have a fab day!
winkiss.gif

SUMM3RxBABii

That mini floral skirt is cute! I've been to LA like almost 3 yrs ago, but unfortunately, my hotel was far from downtown
ssad.gif