Haven't hauled yet, but here's what I'm looking to buy:

-Travel Bottle 2 oz/2
-Moisturelush Cream
-Solar Field Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden
-Eye shadow in Submarine
-Lipgelee in Slicked Pink

$82 - Expensive?
th_dunno.gif

Not that any of you care, but I'm going to split my cash four ways...I'm just putting it here so I remember. (Oh and by the way, I'm a young MAC fan!)

Leftover birthday money--$3
New cash--$10 or more
Loose change--50 cents or more
"MOMMY I NEED TO BORROW SOME MUNEYS"--$10 max.

xxManBeaterxx

lol, how old are you? i'll give you this warning, if you dont have a job yet i wouldnt touch mac makeup. why? because you will become ADDICTED!!! and it will run you poor!!! =[ =[ =[ =[

-Eye shadow in Submarine

*thumbs up* on those items

sherox

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
lol, how old are you? i'll give you this warning, if you dont have a job yet i wouldnt touch mac makeup. why? because you will become ADDICTED!!! and it will run you poor!!! =[ =[ =[ =[

-Eye shadow in Submarine

*thumbs up* on those items

LOL I agree if you're really young you really shouldn't I'm only a part time working college student and I'm lucky if I spend only 80 when I haul! I always average around 100!

Dani

I literally have 2 jobs so I can buy MAC, and I'm a full time student in college :drops dead:.
Good choices, just be careful!

seabird

aah i don't understand why people say not to use mac til you have a job! i'm 16 & i pay (uk prices) for all of mine! i say enjoy it
smiles.gif
i have over $1500 of make-up from over 2 years. you don't need to buy loads at once when you buy.