Backorder notification!

JediFarfy

I got a backorder notification...

for the postcard!
lmao.gif

Anyone else get one?

JF

coachkitten

I think there are a few of us that got these (me included). There are a lot of people talking about it on the last page of the barbie discussion.
smiles.gif

Hey are you going to U Village tomorrow for the launch? I just saw that you live in Seattle and I do as well.

tadzio79

*8885-89
BOUNCEBACK_SPRING COLOUR_BASIC
1 0.00

Is this the postcard? I ordered non-Barbie stuff which I know are in stock but got this backorder e-mail notification.

jenii

I received my (non-Barbie) order today, and I got a Barbie postcard with it. But, hey, I'm not getting any actual products from the collection, so at least I got the postcard.
smiles.gif

Krasevayadancer

Was confused so I emailed MAC.
This is what was said:
Hello Adina:

Thank you for your email. We will be happy to assist you with your order inquiry.

We sincerely apologize for any confusion that may have been caused by the backorder on your invoice or the backorder notification you received via email.

We appreciate the opportunity to clarify that the item that is listed as a backorder, Bounceback_Spring Colour_Basic, is for a promotional insert card for one of our upcoming collections. Regrettably, our stock of these insert cards ran out and caused the backorder status. Please be assured that this is a complimentary insert card that you have not been, and will not be charged for.

Once the remainder of your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a ship confirmation with additional information.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

HTH!

juli

They sound super nice with reply emails but then screw their customers elsewise. (I am sure I don't have to go on about this since there is a huge thread about many people being screwed about the doll.)

Anyhow I got that this morning and I was like wth is bounceback stuff?? Then I actually checked MAC wesbite thinking it was one of the e/s or beauty powders in different code?? It did scare me a bit. But then later one of the nice specktrette pm me about what it was so I was quite relieved. (thanks!
winks.gif
)

Dumb postcard that doesn't cost us anything and they go on and on about how CC won't be charged for the back ordered items and things will be delayed and yatti yatta...

Latest posts