backup of coral grade?

pugmommy7

I am torn,
I am not one for backup's,because generally as soon as i use up a great color i can find another or another le comes along,but dayum,I am LOVING everything about this lg!!
should I get another before it's gone?

lola336

u could always save it and if u feel like u wont use it..just sell it later. i stopped buying doubles of things cause well...i have way to many to get a double. and with lipgloss im afraid that it will turn
smiles.gif
but if u know ur gonna wear it daily..id go for it!

glittergoddess27

Uhmm backup,.... This one and Pinkular are great! The best they have had since Flash of Flesh IMO,.... I went to my local Nordies who rarely sell out,.. and even more rarely sell out of lippies,.. SOLD OUT of both of them,.. I found out and was soooo disappointed yesterday when I went specifically to get them,.. so I ran home and got online,.. the site said they had them in stock and accepted my order,.. now I will pray till they arrive,.....

Additional thought: and as lola336 said,.. if you decide you don't really need it later,.. ebay it or swap/sell here,......

BlahWah

If you're loving it I'd say get the backup, cuz I dont see many colours similar enough to this one, although makeupluvr suggested to me Cedar l/l and See Sheer l/s as a combo for it. The texture isn't the same though, cuz I personally love the lighter (i.e. not heavy) look of gloss... and you don't get the shimmer-sparkle factor. Go for it!

princess

I'll say yes, it is seriously pretty. In case there comes a day you are not too crazy over this shade anymore you can just sell off your backup.