bad, bad, NHU!

MACisME

my skin looks so bad right now.. i have like 20 or some pimples and i have no idea where this outbreak started. i wanna cry because i feel so insecure at work and the makeup isnt even fully covering!! ugh i wanna hide in a closet and cry..

ok i've been hella m.i.a on specktra cause i've been addicted to another site
thmbdn.gif
sorry my loves... so here's some old fotd's that i dont think i ever posted..

im gonna try to remember what i used ..
all face products are same..
SFF in NC40 , P&P Face, MoistureLush or StudioCreme..

img0423tv7.jpg

Brun e/s for brows

Eyes:
Stars N' Rockets
Fig 1.
Amber Lights
Violet Pig
Blacktrack & Graph Black
Warmed MSF of cheeks

Lips: Blankety and some gloss

img0750zl7.jpg

Eyes:
Bamboo, DaisyChan, Fig 1., and Shroom
Cheeks:
Blushbaby
Lips: 3N

img0808jx9.jpg

Eyes:
Heatherette Trio 2, Blacktrack
Cheeks: Blushbaby and Emote to contour
Lips: Chapstick

img1043te0.jpg

Eyes:
Paradisco, All that Glitters, Quarry, Bare Canvas Paint
Cheeks: Blushbaby & Warmed MSF <3
Lips: Blankety and 3N L/S

img1092ev1.jpg

Eyes: Guacamole, Violet Pig, Vanilla Pig
Cheeks: Coppertone and Out of Bounds to Contour
Lips: Hug Me L/S

ssad.gif
I think I might pick up some ProActive.. Cause I have no insurance to go to the Doctor right now... Does that stuff actually work? I've heard it a little Drying..

FiestyFemme

You are so pretty!

Definitely give the Proactiv a go. I think they have a money-back guarantee, so you don't have anything to lose! It's saved my skin, and it's kept me clearer than anything the derm gave me. Hope you get cleared up soon!

makeupNdesign

Very pretty looks!

My husband as well as a few friends of mine use Proactive religiously. It worked miracles on their skin.

MissMarley

Proactive can work if you don't have a sensitivity to benzoyl peroxide...if you do, it can really dry you out badly

MACisME

thank you ladiess... i went out and bought it.. my sisters used it before i'm probably gonna go and ask them lol. my bangs are a pain in the ass.. hahah i hate them.

bebegirl88

I had exactly the same problem as you did and tried proactiv too!
Did not work for me! Wat work was a brand called pevonia botanica! Use the acne line its expensive but worth it!

makeup_wh0re

what other site are you addicted to ? lol
YOu should never move those bangs out of your face. They looks great,.

Le-Saboteur

Good God, you are freaking gorgeous. I love the pic of you and your dog, it's cute! Nude lips look pretty much amazing on you. Good luck with Proactiv, I tried using some benzoyl peroxide cream (2.5%, what you're meant to start on) and after three days had some massive reaction to it and now my chin is dry as. Grroooooss. Not trying to freak you out, just sharing.