bad customer service experience that ended well?

goldielockss

recently, i had a horrible experience at sephora, which is odd, because usually i never have problems there. i hate going this far but i contacted corporate and the DM of the store contacted me and offered me this weird like spa treatment thing, which i obviously dont need but the gesture was nice. also, my friend had a horrible experience at mac and they gave her like a free skin care product or something.

i usually don't like to accept those things but wondering if a company left you with a bad taste in your mouth but then redeemed themselves? its nice to know about good customer service.

miss0annette

I had a bad experience at a Coach store (purses). The sales girls was rude to me. I was trying to exchange my purse or send it to repairs. The manager wouldn't even come out of her office to talk to me. This was in my near by mall. Well, I took my purse and went to the next closest Coach which is in a upscale mall. Well, there I was treated fabulous and they sent my purse off to be repaired. I contacted Coach about the first store. They tracked my purse and offered me a $400 credit for a brand new purse. I said sure! Their corporate customer service and their boutiques in higher end malls are fab. But the coach that is in my local mall needs some work!

goldielockss

I had a bad experience at a Coach store (purses). The sales girls was rude to me. I was trying to exchange my purse or send it to repairs. The manager wouldn't even come out of her office to talk to me. This was in my near by mall. Well, I took my purse and went to the next closest Coach which is in a upscale mall. Well, there I was treated fabulous and they sent my purse off to be repaired. I contacted Coach about the first store. They tracked my purse and offered me a $400 credit for a brand new purse. I said sure! Their corporate customer service and their boutiques in higher end malls are fab. But the coach that is in my local mall needs some work!
wow thats a huge i'm sorry! haha. great customer service.

Latest posts