bad experience at a counter/store

K_ashanti

When my local mac counter today to back 2 mac I inquiried about stone lip pencil and they girl told me MAC has no such product very rudely smh. Have u ever bad experience or were missed informed? Was it at a counter or free stand store?

javadoo

I have found some of the girls at the MAC counter here to be extremely rude and snobby.
Shopping there kind of turns me off of MAC.

Merula

When my local mac counter today to back 2 mac I inquiried about stone lip pencil and they girl told me MAC has no such product very rudely smh. Have u ever bad experience or were missed informed? Was it at a counter or free stand store?
That is hilariously bad and pathetic, I'm sorry.

If I were you, I would've gone to their lipliner display, find it and show it to her just to see her facial expression.

DeeDee2013

That happened to me at ULTA concerning an Lorac Chocolate Bar Set. Idiot girl told me Lorac had not created the set in question, so I politely pulled out my phone and show her a picture of the collection. Snobby heffa got an attitude and walked away.....They have the worst attitude!

mceja91

Sometimes when I'm under dressed at Mac the girls at the counter won't really help me! However when I'm well dressed and have a full face of makeup they are always willing to help....