Bad Haircut

xphoxbex

Okay, so I just got my haircut, and like I wouldn't say it's bad (I used that title to get your attention btw) because it's still considered cute, it just looks like nothing has been done to it and she didn't do it the way that I wanted it to be. So, should I call her and tell her? I'm too afraid to do it because she's my sister's friend and shes really nice. And do u guys think she'll charge me? Help!

pumpkincat210

I would tell her specifically what you want. You might want a picture to take along. Yours and hers ideas are probably totally different. I would ask her nicely to please change it if possible.
What does your hair look like now?

xphoxbex

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
I would tell her specifically what you want. You might want a picture to take along. Yours and hers ideas are probably totally different. I would ask her nicely to please change it if possible.
What does your hair look like now?

well, it's not bad, its just flat, and it looks like I have no layers at all and stuff... so yeah. it pretty much looks like nothing got done to it other than the fact that my bangs are shorter, that's all, I thought she would understand me but, you're right, I should and will bring a picture next time.

pumpkincat210

Sometimes if the hairdresser doesn't apply a product and blowdry my hair it looks flat. Before you go running off for more layers did you make sure they aren't just hiding in your hair? If you have really straight hair like me layers don't show at all unless i put some work into it.

xphoxbex

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
Sometimes if the hairdresser doesn't apply a product and blowdry my hair it looks flat. Before you go running off for more layers did you make sure they aren't just hiding in your hair? If you have really straight hair like me layers don't show at all unless i put some work into it.

yeah, I went home and I immediately tried to style it. I tried to tease it and it, put some of that Jonathan Dirt on it, and it just looks like nothing has been done to it, it looks the same.

pumpkincat210

Then i'd just call her and let her know that you want more layers. You should always say something at the time of the cut so nobody feels awkward later. I don't know if she'll charge you, but I wouldn't recharge especially if the person was unhappy the first time and nice about it and not bitchy. If you have serious doubts about her skills though I'd go to someone else.

Latest posts