Bait & Hooked

Ada

So I've been hearing a lot about the Lure stuff-- and I understand why it's the collection that everyone's excited about... but, for those of you who have been lucky enough to see these collections already-- I'd like to hear more about Bait and Hooked!

What are the bronzers like? Are any of them suitable for a NW15? I hear "golden" and instantly think "orange! stay away"-- but i got talked into buying Refined Golden last year and I love it. So I'm wondering about these new ones.

And what's the deal with Moisturegleam? Is it a moisturizer or what? Is it safe for acne-prone sensitive skin?

And the new TLC sticks-- the only one I've heard about is Pink Resort-- what are the other colors like? Are they glittery (I hated those sparkly TLCs from last year)??

TIA

farra712

Hi, I can't answer all of your bronzer questions because I haven't seen those but the moisturegleam is a body moisturizer. it is a little like strobe cream for the body but with a goldy shimmer instead of an opalescent shimmer. The TLC's are regular formula, and all the colors are pretty nice. I can't think of all the names (I missed that part when ordering) but you can check out the website, which I am sure you already have by now!
smiles.gif

brokenplaything

the repromote bronzer (compact) that's coming out is NASTY....you have to be super NW to be able to wear it..when you look at it...it's VERY yellow and orange..but more yellow...

carol

Can anyone tell me what the difference between a previous collection's Enriched Bronze bronzer and Hooked's Refined Enriched Bronze bronzer?

galvanizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol
Can anyone tell me what the difference between a previous collection's Enriched Bronze bronzer and Hooked's Refined Enriched Bronze bronzer?

My question exactly too! Is it different or just repromoting the same as before?