Balloonacy *pic heavy*

eponine

hi all! yesterday at update, we got to play with the balloonacy stuff... we were in groups of about 5, one model and the rest just got to make up a fun and funky look. i was the model for my group, and i thought it turned out really fun, so... here are the pictures!
i'm not really sure what the colors are because i wasn't really paying attention, i know the color on my cheeks is a combination of the purple from the balloonacy quad and vis-a-violet pigment, my brow highlight is cloudbound from the quad, helium pigment is on my forehead and over the little circles on my chest(the ones on my arm i did later when i got home with helium and rich purple matte pigments), and the lips are a combination of nightmoth and cranapple liners and the orange gloss from balloonacy.
smiles.gif
oh, and #5 lashes.

10.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

lsperry

Oh, yeah! Looking at those colors on you, I think I'm in love w/the whole balloonacy collection......
cheerleader.gif

*Luna*

I am so excited for this collection if it has all this purpleness. Thats exciting! My next large purchase is going to be PURPLE!!! I love the fun and funky look they created.

BlahWah

Ack, thanks so much for posting this! The pigments look amazing, can't wait to get my hands on them! And I love the look they created on you. I'd love to "wear" it sometime. =P

Kim.

Ashley_v85 Balloonacy come out on April 12 2007.

Those purples are killer! I love it.

mzreyes

OMG!! now im reeeeeaaally excite for the to come out!im really starting to like purples actually.. and lip color looks pretty too!

AudreyNicole

Is helium a silverish color? Might you have color descriptions for the lip stuff that's coming? I can't wait for this collection now! Purples usually aren't my thing, but these look amazing!
smiles.gif

Latest posts