Bangin' on Blue!

Candee Sparks

Hey guys!
smiles.gif

So this is one of the quick looks I did today and since I really liked how it turned out I thought I'd share!

35chrx0.jpg

Products used:
MAC Bang on Blue e/s
MAC Gesso e/s
The Body Shop Sky Blue e/s

Its simple, I had fun and here's to hoping you'll like it!
greengrin.gif

Here's the video for it if anyone is interested:

YouTube - Bangin' on Blue Tutorial

Candee Sparks

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the feedback!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondemafia76
this is really stinkin pretty. Blue is a great color for you. Your eye looks heaps better too! <3!

Thanks love, blue is probably my favorite color to work with. And thankgod it is getting better. There's really nothing worse than posting looks hoping for some good feedback and all that turns up is remarks about my eye.
th_LMAO.gif

Quote:
sooo pretty .. cute pic it made me laugh in a good way haha

Haha thanks doll. I felt like I should have done SOMETHING different to show my excitement, I got a new light so it helped me 1000%!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdepp_84
I really like it! I really wish blues would work on me like they do on you.

The way I see it is that no color can look bad on anyone if they really put their mind to putting it together. Color is everyones' friend, and thank you for the sweet words.
greengrin.gif

blondemafia76

I hate it when someone asks me if I am a warm or a cool... lol, Im a color, silly! I think that too, that any color in some form can work on anyone- it just depends on the application.
smiles.gif

Candee Sparks

Thanks again guys!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondemafia76
I hate it when someone asks me if I am a warm or a cool... lol, Im a color, silly! I think that too, that any color in some form can work on anyone- it just depends on the application.
smiles.gif

And YES, nothing bothers me more! Especially when a troll comes around and rudely informs you that it's "not wearable" or "you look like a clown". Well then, stick to your beige and don't wear it. So many people are so rude when it comes to color -- people should be encouraging about color, not so negative.
ssad.gif

blondemafia76

Believe me love, I hear that crap all the time- esp in reference to my awesome pink hair.
winks.gif
LOL. That combined with my makeup, I have heard from many a trogladite yuppie, "aren't you a little too old to look like a clown"? Ha! Im 32, when am I supposed to be "too old"? At any rate, Im loving your posts, and so glad you joined us. Keep posting, you are lovely.