Banshee

PinkFreezePop

I had asked if Banshee (or a similar color) would ever be re-released. She said not for now, but that I could get Banshee by mixing Shale and Honesty.

Well, I played around at the store today, and, as I suspected, no Banshee. Rather, I came up with a slightly more brown Trax. Just thought I'd let fellow Reblerock fans know
ssad.gif

tracie

If you have a Sephora around, you should check out Urban Decay Shotgun, I *think* they're close to one another.

PinkFreezePop

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracie
If you have a Sephora around, you should check out Urban Decay Shotgun, I *think* they're close to one another.

I'll check it out!
smiles.gif

I think I'm just being very picky. I should probably just ebay it... half (ok, 3/4) of the reason I want is is because I'm a Siouxsie and the Banshees freak, hehe
cutey.gif

poddygirl

I know exactly what you mean - I love Banshee
cheerleader.gif

It is the first e/s I ever hit pan on in 8+ years with MAC ... I have one backup which I came upon by accident. They need to reconsider re-releases of Rebelrock - that was a great collection.

PinkFreezePop

Quote:
Originally Posted by poddygirl
I know exactly what you mean - I love Banshee
cheerleader.gif

It is the first e/s I ever hit pan on in 8+ years with MAC ... I have one backup which I came upon by accident. They need to reconsider re-releases of Rebelrock - that was a great collection.

We should petition for a reissue
eyelove.gif
type.gif

PinkFreezePop

Oooh... here's part of my Live Chat about Banshee from today:

[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]
chatinfo.gif
Welcome to MAC Cosmetics Online. One of our Artists will be with you shortly. As a thank you for chatting with us today, we would like to extend a special offer just for you with your next MAC Cosmetics Online purchase. Your MAC Artist will provide you with the offer code during your consultation. At the end of this chat session, you may also request to have a transcript of your chat sent to you via email by completing our Exit Survey.
chatinfo.gif
Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Marci. How may I assist you?
Emmy: Hi Marci, I had a question about Banshee eyeshadow. I was told by another person from CS that I could re-create it using Shale and Honesty, however, I only came up with a slightly browner version of Trax. Are there any other possible color combinations I could try?
Marci: Just one moment while I take a quick look.
Emmy: Sure.
Marci: Thanks for waiting so patiently. I recommend a combination of Honesty Lustre Eye Shadow with either Quarry Matte Eye Shadow or possibly even a combination of Honesty Eye Shadow with Girlie Satin Eye Shadow.
Marci: Click here for the MAC Eye Shadow page.
Marci: The swatch I have remaining of Banshee looks like a warm pink/brown taupe then brown taupe, could be because it's old though.
Emmy: Mine ran out a while ago, so I can only compare from memory. Thanks so much for your suggestions, I'll try them next time I'm at my MAC store
smiles.gif

Marci: You're welcome Emmy![/FONT]

sigwing

I bought backups when it was out.
smiles.gif

It seemed similar to some of those elusive shades that I've fallen in love with in a palette and then can't get them separately EVER.

HOTasFCUK

You know what it reminds me of? Pink Slip but more on the lavender side. So i guess is you tried mixing pink slip and a very pale purple you may end up with the same results! I'm actually wearing banshee today and it took me forever to track it down but it was actually a huge disappoinment when i finally got my hands on it!!! It looks so amazing in the pot but was not the same when i applied it! Its kinda dull but i put retrospeck over it!