Barbie fakes???

girlambrosia

...Oh, and did the Barbie BPs come with a puff? Thanks
smiles.gif

Holly

The real barbie shadows have MAC written in write on top, unlike other MAC shadows, sounds authentic to me
smiles.gif

And no the bps didn't come with a puff that I can remember oO

girlambrosia

Uh... oh... in that case, my Moth Brown has black writing. That's odd... Thank you SO much!
smiles.gif

(P.S. I asked if there was a puff, because I got one when I swapped for another BP. Maybe the girl just threw it in :p)

Holly

Oh moth brown was in another collection. If it doesnt have the barbie imprint on it or anything, and has the black writing on the lid, its probably an authentic one as well, just from an older collection

ExquisiteImages

The Barbie eyeshadows that was first launched had MAC in white on the lid. The eyeshadows were sold out and then were available again later on for purchase online and at the counters. However, the eyeshadows this time had the word MAC in black and didn't have the Barbie logo on the box.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Just to confirm, I bought a Don't Be Shy blush from a MAC counter, and it was from the 2nd shipment. It came in normal packaging, with black MAC logo on the window.

mac.lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleonmary
My beautyburst is 1.5g, with the white writing etc on it. Why are the sizes different?

The veluxe pearl eyeshadows are 1.3 g and the satin eyeshadows are 1.5 g.