Barbie Loves Mac and so do I... MAC Makeover FOTD

eco

I had a makeover today at the MAC counter in Macy's Poughkeepsie....
The counter manager Bridget did my makeup, she was so sweet and gave me lots of great tips about skincare, application, colors, etc. Since she's seen me at the counter so many times wearing bright and colorful eyeshadows, she went for a more dramatic neutral face today!

here are the products that she used:
strobe cream
studiotech nw20
msf natural light
moisturecover concealer
pearl sunshine b/p
fab blush
espresso on brows
zoomlash black mascara
clear browgel
sub culture lipliner
mocha lipstick
fashion pack lipglass
bare canvas paint
mothbrown e/s
beauty burst e/s
whistle e/s
stubborn brown powerpoint e/l

and this is what I bought:
studio fix N4
stubborn brown e/l
sweet & single l/s (Back 2 Mac)
moth brown e/s
beauty burst e/s
pearl sunshine b/p
fab blush
strobe cream

and now for the photographs....
barbie5.jpg

barbie4.jpg

barbie1.jpg

barbie2.jpg

here is what I bought:
barbie6.jpg

and this pic combines what I bought from barbie previously (springtime skipper, magic dust, and the barbie herself)

barbie7.jpg

enjoy!!!!

mzreyes

very pretty! is that beautyburst under your lowerlashes? if it is, it looks great! you can really see the color
smiles.gif

eco

it's stubborn brown e/l and a little beauty burst, applied with the pencil brush! thank you
smiles.gif

saniyairshad

stunning...simply..gorgeous..this neutral look brings out ur gorgeous eyes and amazing features..ur beautiful

eco

thanks for all the lovely comments! we're all gorgeous ladies here @ specktra
eyelove.gif

as for the beauty burst.....

yeah i was scared of this. I thought this color was ugly, from the moment I saw it online last month. I was planning on buying "playful" the pink color and making a pretty quad after depotting.....

but the MA convinced me! i've played around with it, and it's sooo pigmented, a color that will be great as a crease, over liner, or on the outer corners... heck even on the lid. it has tons of possibilities once you have it on your brush
smiles.gif

The MA put "whistle" as a wash everywhere, and concentrated it under the brow,

then beautyburst in the crease, and a bit above the crease, and blended, blended, blended....

then moth brown in the crease over beauty burst, leaving a line a beauty burst unscathed above it. a little more moth brown on the center and outer edge of lid...

finally she put just a tad along the lower lashes over the eyeliner to "smoke it out".

I got the makeover at 11:30 in the afternoon, then worked all night in a restaurant, then played with my goodies. this is the result after putting on a bit more shadow and adding my other 2 barbie shades (springtime skipper and magic dust):