Barbie loves MAC event/Icon 4 haul

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

I went to Barbie loves MAC event today( they had Barbie shaped cookies and killer drinks) and 98 dollars later, this is what I picked up.

HPIM1294a.jpg

I so had my hear set on Style it up, but then I tried it on and I looked like a corpse, put a toe tag on me! Anyway, I tried Screenqueen, an I am so in love with this lipstick!

xbrookecorex

Barbie shaped cookies?! Jealous! I hope they had pink frosting
smiles.gif

Am I the only one excited for just the boxes of the product haha
Thanks for posting!

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

Oh, I bought some more stuff, but it was staples I needed to replace.

They were standard drinks, nothing special, like the nocturnelltini they had at the Nocturnelle party, but the alcohol content in them was strong, I thought I was going to fall into the Barbie display! LOL!!

tiramisu

oh, do you know what was in this nocturnelletini? I love that shade and can totally picture it--it sounds like it would be quite tasty.
graucho.gif

That cracks me up, I can see someone drunkenly crashing into the pretty display...
lmao.gif
anyways, thanks for the teaser photos. I can't wait to place my order in.

M.a.c. Queen

i know my mac store had the event today also those cookies were cute and the cumber sandwiches and the drinks were the bummmmmmmmm.

User40

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbrookecorex
Barbie shaped cookies?! Jealous! I hope they had pink frosting
smiles.gif

Am I the only one excited for just the boxes of the product haha
Thanks for posting!

No, I'm a sucker for pretty packaging, too! :nod:

Fairybelle

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick, girl, you've got better shopping discipline than I!! I went a little crazy with the Barbie collection--especially the lipsticks and glosses! I have Screenqueen l/s too. I wear it under BodyMind l/g. Such a SEXY color. Great haul!

Latest posts