Barbie Loves MAC in Germany/Austria

sharyn

Does anybody know when the collection will be out? My MA told me that every counter is going to get it in march... Ludwig Beck and the KaDeWe are always the first ones to get collections and I was wondering if anybody knew an exact date...

TIA!!

lilifee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharyn
Does anybody know when the collection will be out? My MA told me that every counter is going to get it in march... Ludwig Beck and the KaDeWe are always the first ones to get collections and I was wondering if anybody knew an exact date...

TIA!!

Hi,
our little tinseltown is getting it in march so is Frankfurt + Cologne, Balloonacy will be out April - my poor wallet !!!!!!!!
graucho.gif

sharyn

Thank you!!

I hate it when others can get the collections before I get my hands on them
th_remoteImage-61.gif
rofl.gif
Thank god we wont be missing out on Ballonacy like we did on sweetie cake

Darleene

yes me toooo
ssad.gif

I heard that the barbie - shirt is not available in Germany and austria.
I hope thats not true...

magi

I was said, that it will be out on 5th of march... BALLOONACY is expected at the beginning of july worldwide :-(

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by magi
I was said, that it will be out on 5th of march... BALLOONACY is expected at the beginning of july worldwide :-(

They said something like that last year about Sweetie Cake that it would be available in the summer worldwide but we never got them!

But in a Greek magazine they advertised the Ballonancy highlighters, I hope we'll get this prom collection this year!
lol.gif

lilifee

Quote:
Originally Posted by magi

I called MAC yesterday - Baalloonacy will be only available in the MAC-Shops not MAC Counters. I have gotten my sweetie collection last year from the states after calling several MAC Shops here, they never got it.
The Barbie stuff is out the 2nd (MACStore) or 5th(MAC Counter) of march. But to all off you forget the Barbie doll- the are gone before they are out. I called 2 weeks ago to ask about it. All the MAC employees reserved them for themselves. Any way in Cologne they will get only 20 !!!!
ssad.gif

sharyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilifee
I called MAC yesterday - Baalloonacy will be only available in the MAC-Shops not MAC Counters. I have gotten my sweetie collection last year from the states after calling several MAC Shops here, they never got it.
The Barbie stuff is out the 2nd (MACStore) or 5th(MAC Counter) of march. But to all off you forget the Barbie doll- the are gone before they are out. I called 2 weeks ago to ask about it. All the MAC employees reserved them for themselves. Any way in Cologne they will get only 20 !!!!
ssad.gif

Thank you for the info!!
Gosh this sucks. Its mean we dont even get a chance to buy them... but I'll be at the counter on the 5th of March
smiles.gif
getting some Barbie!!!

lilifee

Quote:
Thank you for the info!!
Gosh this sucks. Its mean we dont even get a chance to buy them... but I'll be at the counter on the 5th of March
smiles.gif
getting some Barbie!!!

Ordered my Barbie collection from the states in the hope to get a doll as well- will know that on friday, if there are some connections left to get one
graucho.gif

sharyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilifee
Ordered my Barbie collection from the states in the hope to get a doll as well- will know that on friday, if there are some connections left to get one
graucho.gif

you can order them and they will deliver them to our little city?! Woot?! How come I didnt know about this?

Oh and BTW... does anybody know about the website? when will everything be up on teh german site? do you know if we can order the stuff, too?

lilifee

smiles.gif
Quote:
you can order them and they will deliver them to our little city?! Woot?! How come I didnt know about this?

Oh and BTW... does anybody know about the website? when will everything be up on teh german site? do you know if we can order the stuff, too?

I tried to order from the maccosmetics.com site - they can not send items to Germany was the reply.
So here in Germany u can sign up on the maccosmetics.de and get the sort of news via mail. Ordering can be done through the German MACshops with credit card. Ordered a few times from Cologne an they send it the same or next day- so its very quick and they usually have it a bit earlier than at the MACcounters like Douglas or so !
smiles.gif

lilifee

Quote:

By the way i didnt order it from the MACsite - it was more or less bought by someone in the states and sent to me !"
wavey.gif

sharyn

it would be so great if we had a mac-website where you can order everything that they'll deliver to your door just like the US-site... right now, I sometimes order at Ludwig Beck, they are very friendly and fast. But of course, I preffer seeing thins before I buy them...

Well, at least we get a bit of Barbie... I hope it doesnt sell out before I get there. On the other hand, they still had some Danse when I last checked 2 weeks ago...good luck with getting what you want on March 5th, hun!!!
bouquet.gif

But I still wonder why dont we get any more postcards? the last ones I got were from Untamed... Me wants everything that says MAC
ssad.gif

magi

I thought the doll is only available at BECK in Munich... But I am not sure. In my town there isn´t even a counter... I hoooope BALOONACY will be available here. The colors are soooo georgeus. For BALLONACY I will drive to Hamburg on release day, if it will be availabe there :-D

magi

I have ordered last week for the first time at BECK: BARBIE "Don´t be Shy" blush & e/s " mothbrown" and "playful". They replied quickly, that it will be available on 5th and will be shipped asap...