Barbie Loves MAC

sambibabe

I found this on ebay - is this real?
The description looks weird to me.. If you use or sell MAC stuff, who uses teh word, 'lipgloss'?
lol.gif

Barbie Loves Mac Lot - eBay (item 170275968558 end time Nov-06-08 14:24:13 PST)

Kayteuk

I have that entire collection including the bag, if you get bigger pics I will do a
comparison
for ya!

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
I have that entire collection including the bag, if you get bigger pics I will do a
comparison
for ya!

Is this any better? By the way, wow.. you have the entire collection??
thmbup.gif

macresized.jpg

rt66chix

I say lipgloss all the time. I mean, "lipglass" is a proprietary word from MAC, like "studiofix" versus saying the word "foundation".
smiles.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt66chix
I say lipgloss all the time. I mean, "lipglass" is a proprietary word from MAC, like "studiofix" versus saying the word "foundation".
smiles.gif

I am aware of that, but then if you try to sell stuff, wouldn't you try to have the correct brand name and description, which are easily found in the packaging anyway?

starangel2383

good point, that stuff looks legit btw. i also say lipgloss or gloss, i can never really remember what i grab, i mainly just look at the shade and see if it goes with my other makeup and that it not be too crazy for work.

rt66chix

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
I am aware of that, but then if you try to sell stuff, wouldn't you try to have the correct brand name and description, which are easily found in the packaging anyway?

No, not necessarily. I talk about/show/sell/demo the stuff daily, and the only time i get into semantics about the name is when a customer cant remember what gloss they had.
Also, the ebay items look legit to me. In a tough economy, people are willing to make sacrifices of their beloved collections in order to pay the bills.
smiles.gif
Hope that helps