Barbie Quad Not coming to the Uk

smoothie

Heard lots of conflicting information, so checked it out with MAC-the babie quad is an Asia exclusive. mad:

They also said lightscape will be available in the USA in March but will not come to the UK. Double mad:

miss_amy

Huh? Lightscapade MSF came out in the UK with the Danse collection just after Christmas. Who were you speaking to? Or do you mean the Lightful collection?

Sarah

NOOOOOO!!!! Im sure someone said that they spoke to Harvey Nics who said they were getting it in

madkitty

I dont think mac are very clued up hun as they tole me the entire barbie collection was a harvey nicks exclusive and that the tshirts are only available to employees both in the UK and US LMAO

carrotcake

oh dear, will just have to wait and see, when is the Barbie stuff due over here?
eyelove.gif

I just had an email from MAC about this the other day as I am doing a CP for someone. The quad is called dollymix and it is not part of the barbie collection, no special packaging etc but it iwll be available in UK at those places barbie is availebl is harvey nicks in london somewhere in dublin etc etc. They said not sure on release date yet but to check in store from start of march. So it is definitely coming here just not sure when!

smoothie

Sorry girls- meant to say 'Lightful' is not coming to the UK.

About barbie- apparently its not just a harvey Nichols exclusive. My counter is at house of fraser, and they had all the promo posters and said that it would definatley be there on 1st March. When she looked in the update book there was no mention of a quad for the UK. I got suspicious and emailed mac who said that it was an Asia exclusive. Then I checked the colour story section on specktra and its down as an Asia exclusive. Mad kitty is right-mac are not very clued up!