Barbie shirt sizes?

deathcabber

Has anyone seen the sizes yet? Im going tomorrow to check it out, I just wonder how big a large is. I really hope these arent cut for only the tiniest of MAC fans, and that those of us who are well endowed can wear them too
greengrin.gif

sissypooh

I hope you are skinny, b/c the shirts are really small. They look like they could fit a prepubescent teen. I am a bit busty, so the large fits under my boobs, and thats about it. I'm so sad, b/c the shirt is sooo freakin' cute.

XjennaX

One of the girls at the MAC counter near me is heavy set....she was wearing one. And my favorite MUA was wearing one and shes 8 months pregnant. So, that can't run THAT small. I bought a sm online yesterday....have yet to receive it....so i don't know how they personally fit. Good luck though
smiles.gif

MACboy

The shirts do run pretty small. The larger/pregnant girls that were seen wearing the t-shirt were probably wearing the MEN's version, which I have and was never available for sale anywhere. The men's cuts tend to be just as stretchy, but the big difference is that they are a lot longer....so if you're busty, you won't be wearing a mid-riff...

addicted_2color

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACboy
The shirts do run pretty small. The larger/pregnant girls that were seen wearing the t-shirt were probably wearing the MEN's version, which I have and was never available for sale anywhere. The men's cuts tend to be just as stretchy, but the big difference is that they are a lot longer....so if you're busty, you won't be wearing a mid-riff...

Oh man that sucks
ssad.gif
I bought a large and crosses my fingers that I'll be able to wear it.

MAC_Whore

Of the one's sold on the site: the men's versions have the black sleeves, the women's have the pink sleeves. I have yet to receive this shirt (and based on my back order email, doubt that I will).

I rec'd both of the black/rhinestone versions of the Henri Bendel shirts and they are cut pretty small. I will be about 90% boobs in those shirts. I think when I walk into a room, the shirt will actually scream, "HEY EVERYONE, LOOK AT JEN'S RACK!"

macslut

I noticed that the one's that sold out online were the largest so that sort of tipped me off that they ran small. I really would like a mens though.

jillianjiggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by macslut
I noticed that the one's that sold out online were the largest so that sort of tipped me off that they ran small. I really would like a mens though.

thats weird, on the canadian site, large was the last to sell out.

mrstucker

I got 2 Large shirts, and they don't fit - my boobs take up too much room
ssad.gif
I wish we could have ordered the men's...I never saw it on the site (like the tote, which was also not available in Canada).

Anyway, that's my rant. I'm not really that unhappy though - I did get the entire collection (makeup), and 2 dolls!

I got my size Small shirt yesterday and it fits quite comfortably (I'm about a 6 in most brands and a 34B) which is a relief. I have a lot of trouble with the sleeves in women's tees due to my having, um, rugged arms, but the raglan sleeves are very forgiving. No cutting off the circulation in my armpits!
eyelove.gif

lisaclaire

I am about 145lbs/size 6 or 8/34dd and I got the large and it fits a bit snug and i will not be able to out it in the dryer or else it will shrink and then my chihuahua could wear it.

giz2000

I got one yesterday while working a Barbie event...I am a 36D/38C and had to get the XL...it fit fine (a tiny bit loose around the waist area), and it shrunk a lot after I washed and dried it (on low) today. The counter manager has a medium (she's like a size 4/6) and hers shrunk big time (width and length)...so, if you wear anything above a size 8 in shirts, or have bigger boobs, you'd be better off with the L or XL...

kellis84

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Hi all. I was wondering if anybody with a Small Barbie shirt could help me out? How many inches the bust is and how many inches the shirt is from the shoulder to the bottom. I would really appreciate it. thanks!
[/FONT]

shabdebaz

I, unfortunately, got the Medium in gratis and it is pretty SMALL for me. I wear a size Large in tops, usually.

Kimberleigh

I'm a 34c and typically wear size 6 or 8...It should be at my house today, so I guess I'll find out if it fits.