barbie shirts!

a914butterfly

i had originally ordered 2 barbie loves mac shirts and they had only sent me 1 since they said they sold out. well today the UPS man comes with my favorate black box (MAC) and guess what was in there?!?!?! the 2nd mac shirt i ordred!! YAY!! i guess they reserved me one from the new stock that came in!!! so anyone expecting another shirt might be getting theirs as well!!!
clap.gif

Krasevayadancer

Me too! Though i find them on the thinnish side. Also, i have a massive chest (30ff) and the size small is big on me. Anyone else finding this shirt to run too big?

a914butterfly

i found it to run small. im usually a medium or large shirt (38C bra) and the large just fit snug on me (an incentative to lose some weight?) i would have been perfect with the x-large, but it wasnt offered on the website

heatherhoneyb

I thought they ran a little on the small side as well. I am usually a large or medium, so I got the large to be on the safe side and good thing I did. It is a little tight on me. I find the white part of the shirt is a little thin on me too.

MisStarrlight

My shirt fit pretty true to size....but I've worn it twice & it's pretty disgusting that I don't think I will ever wear it again.

It's stained w/ makeup all over the boob & where my brush belt hits & the one sleeve is covered with fresh tattoo nastiness....maybe I'll bleach the stains & hang it on my wall for memories.

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
My shirt fit pretty true to size....but I've worn it twice & it's pretty disgusting that I don't think I will ever wear it again.

It's stained w/ makeup all over the boob & where my brush belt hits & the one sleeve is covered with fresh tattoo nastiness....maybe I'll bleach the stains & hang it on my wall for memories.

Mine is too...I wore it for two Barbie events, and it's trashed. I guess I can use it for working around the house or whatever...
smiles.gif

Latest posts