Barbie's Makeup

mrstucker

I've heard that Barbie is wearing clothes that were modelled after actual clothes available from stores on Queen St. in Toronto, but does anyone know what makeup she's wearing?

SARAHluvsMAC

On her eyes, Barbie is wearing Aquadisiac, Carbon, and satin taupe eye shadows. This is matched with smolder eye kohl and coal black pro lash mascara
Her cheeks are blushed with buff powder blush
On her lips, Barbie is wearing Spice lip liner, and Honeylove lipstick

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

You know whats odd? You would think she would be wearing the m/u from her own collection!!! LOL!! Just a thought!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHluvsMAC
On her eyes, Barbie is wearing Aquadisiac, Carbon, and satin taupe eye shadows. This is matched with smolder eye kohl and coal black pro lash mascara

BlahWah

^ I was thinking the same thing! I'd like to see her with Mothbrown and Playful (having a promo pic look would be a bit much for me). My first thought was "I don't even have to buy the collection to look like Barbie"! Defeats the purpose of the collection. =P

queenofdisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva_la_MAC_Girl
You know whats odd? You would think she would be wearing the m/u from her own collection!!! LOL!! Just a thought!

i think they made a booboo because someone on LJ posted an up close pic of her eyes, and to me it looks like springtime skipper and mothbrown, lol.

amoona

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHluvsMAC

That's so cute that you know what she's wearing!!! Did they tell the employees what her look was? I haven't gotten mine yet so I haven't gotten to see it in person.

Jacq-i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Yeah, what were they thinking?? I guess they designed the doll before they finished designing the eye shadows!

jillianjiggs

where did this makeup combo come from?

it's not written anywhere on the barbie box. it's been said that someone on ebay made it up with no real leads and it's just been passed around.

mzreyes

its on the authenticity card thingie thats in the barbies box. i thought it was odd that she wasnt wearing e/s from the collection too. but its ok! i really like how they did nude lips on her. this is the first barbie i've ever seen with nude lips!