barbie's up!

ilovexnerdsx

go to maccosmetics.com and the animation starts you out.
smiles.gif

ilovexnerdsx

OH MY GOSH
icon_eek.gif
nu uh. i went up and the animation of the barbie compact was up, then i went back and it was gone.

websites shouldn't do live tests during the middle of the day
icon_eek.gif

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
OH MY GOSH
icon_eek.gif
nu uh. i went up and the animation of the barbie compact was up, then i went back and it was gone.

websites shouldn't do live tests during the middle of the day
icon_eek.gif

Yeah, you're right....My heart skipped a beat with joy! And I'm too old for this to be happening....What's up with them!!!
weeping.gif

macslut

You can still go to www.maccosmetics.com/barbie and see the collection. I hate that teaser too, though. Note: I do need to let everyone know that I got the link from another thread on this site. It is not my finding. I am sorry I forgot to mention this when I posted the first time.

juli

It's been up for awhile. You just had to play around with it. I still doubt its ready to purchase yet. That barbie link does work tho.

d_flawless

this makes me want to get a postcard in the mail SO bad...i swear this is the hottest ad they've done so far.

shootergirlnc

Holy Crap! If you look up Mac Barbie on ebay, the doll is selling for $100,
and that's without shipping! People are just so impatient. They'll be kicking themselves in the butt when it comes out for $35!

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_flawless
this makes me want to get a postcard in the mail SO bad...i swear this is the hottest ad they've done so far.

Thank goodness there ARE postcards. They've been so rare lately. I was happy to receive one in the mail w/a recent order.

Latest posts