Bare Escentuals face color in "true"

matsubie

I'm a big cosmetic fanatic and it's good to come here and read things that make me realize that i'm not the only fanatic out there. After looking at some members' make-up collections, I do not feel so bad about MY enormous collection. =X hehe.

I just want to post my love for BE face color in true. I love what gold glow this rosey tone gives with its glitter. The only drawback to this product is that it can get pretty messy but it's manageable. Anyone else agree?

Kuuipo

I don't like that weird metallic glow! I wonder if in the future, heavy users will come down with mineral lung disease. I would hate to see that on an x ray.

matsubie

eh...if you think about the things we breathe in just for living....a little bit of mineral make up isn't so bad. =D

ruqayya33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
I don't like that weird metallic glow! I wonder if in the future, heavy users will come down with mineral lung disease. I would hate to see that on an x ray.

I have to agree with you. While I love what "regular" mineral makeup does for my skin and complexion, I do not care much for any of the shimmery/glittery/metallic allover-face products.

zabbazooey

Hmm I disagree. I love BE's all over face colors! fabulous.

My favorite is Pure Radiance and True!!!

aziajs

I agree. It is messy. It's so fine that it becomes airbourne very easily and can make a mess. It reminds me of the relfects glitter in that way. It is a beautiful color, though. When you dust it lighly along your cheekbones after applying Glee it's perfect.

Latest posts