Bare Escentuals Rocker tutorial kit........

steph0891

anyone own or tried this kit? love or hate it? why? trying to think if i should buy this or not. it looks pretty and i want the brush it comes w/...but afraid it wont last long and make me look like a panda since it's not waterproof..

CassieAM

So I work for BE and I got to try the kit and it is VERY VERY hard to put on. The brush is really cool but not for these colors. And the colors look really cool (all sparkle), but go on not so cool. I like to add pacific heights in with the three just to help blend all the sparkles. Use a different brush though. That brush is only good for foiling and you do not want to foil these colors unless you want a pitch black eye and I would use blacktrack all over your lid and set it with 1990's e/s instead of foiling (it creases to easily).

My suggestion would be to get samples of it and try it before buying.

PS if you do use these e/s do your eyes before foundation! You'll get nothing but castoff with these shadows.

User35

I like the rocker kit. It is a bit hard to put on with the brush the give you. I never use it.The application takes a little longer too for me. Im a newbie and I make sure Im real careful with dark colors, its harder to fix mistakes. I prefer the "foiled" kit. Beautiful colors, it comes with 2 vs. the 3 in the rocker kit but they sizes are bigger and the brush rocks. Love love love the foiled kit!

usmcwife27

this kit is absolutley gorgeous and works well on all skin tones. its been awhile so hopefully uve purchased it
th_wink3.gif

aziajs

I love this kit. I won't buy it though. I can't see paying $38 for those smaller eyeshadows.

usmcwife27

true its expensive but the way i see it minerals last a lifetime, and the rocker brush totally rocks
winks.gif
, you a big bare minerals fan??

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I love this kit. I won't buy it though. I can't see paying $38 for those smaller eyeshadows.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcwife27
true its expensive but the way i see it minerals last a lifetime, and the rocker brush totally rocks
winks.gif
, you a big bare minerals fan??

I do like BE. They have some beautiful and unique colors.

usmcwife27

i know they sure do, have u gotten any of the new mothers day kits?

Quote:
I do like BE. They have some beautiful and unique colors.

aziajs

Quote:

No, I wasn't even aware that there were new Mother's Day kits.

Sharee

Quote:

Hi Maria,

I got the elegant kit-very pretty colors and i love the new lipgloss formula. I want the new buxoms but I'm going to wait until they come out in April.
sneaky.gif

usmcwife27

Lol well there not exactly out yet. If your part of their email list online they sent a special "preview" email where you could get them for 1 day only. BUT they are available at sephora.com so check em out!! 6 pieces for $39.50 a steal
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
No, I wasn't even aware that there were new Mother's Day kits.

usmcwife27

This kit does rock and yup so does the brush woo hoo lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharee
Hi Maria,

I got the elegant kit-very pretty colors and i love the new lipgloss formula. I want the new buxoms but I'm going to wait until they come out in April.
sneaky.gif

usmcwife27

The Flower Buxoms? Yea I have them but havent even tried them yet lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharee
Hi Maria,

sneaky.gif

Latest posts