Bare Minerals Heavenly Face Brush

lovemichelle

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/a/2...roddetailmain$

Does anybody know of another brush like this one, but defiantly cheaper. I can't being myself to spend 30$ on one brush. And something I don't have to order online..

I have an Estee Lauder, Clarins, Clinique, Shiseido, Lancome and some other crap counters here that I could do to. Anything from them or like a drugstore would be helpful.

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
what's so great about that brush?

i dont know, but they reccomend using the warmth and all over face colors with it.

user4

aaahhh... ok. is that like a blush of some sort? why dont u try like the 187 or something. i have no idea though... well that would be stupid... thats more expensive... ok so im an ass!!! i'll think about it...

Jennifer Mcfly

I don't know any brushes that are *like* that one, but I have that one and I love it! Thankfully I didn't spend $30 on it b/c it came in that Goddess kit from Sephora...but I love it. I use it for blush, blending and sometimes even to put on my bare minerals foundation. I love this brush!!

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
I don't know any brushes that are *like* that one, but I have that one and I love it! Thankfully I didn't spend $30 on it b/c it came in that Goddess kit from Sephora...but I love it. I use it for blush, blending and sometimes even to put on my bare minerals foundation. I love this brush!!

i'll look out for a set that includes it.. it hink i seen one..

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...f ace%20brush

i never heard of Gossamer before.

Jennifer Mcfly

Yeah, I saw that set, but avoided it b/c I already have the brush and a gloss like it. Which by the way, the BE gloss are pretty nice, they feel really good on the lips. And the gossamer face color sounds really pretty. I wonder if they sell that separate?

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
omg, u guys are getting me so hyped about BE... haha

you should be hyped! i am hyped to send in my back 2 mac. i hope it doesnt cost 2 much to ship

adorkable

I have a friend that has that brush and adores it. I just use the kabuki brush and flawless application brush that came with my kit from Sephora. I wish there was a store that sold BE near me so I could go check it out before buying it.

Latest posts