bare minerals ruby infused LE collection

xmizlynnax

Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum but I was getting dazzleglasses today and I wanted to talk about something else I picked up when I stopped at Sephora:
P222006_hero.jpg

It's a 9 piece set, including an "all over face color" which is absolutely GORG as a blush! Three eye colors (the deep purple one can be used as a liner). It comes with mascara, black, and "ruby beautifully luminous" lashes. It also comes with 2 quality, super pretty brushes that have little gems on them. It includes a faux-crocodile clutch which is really cute. Now the thing I have to RAVE about is the lip gloss: "Ruby Buxom Big & Healthy Full Color Lip Polish (jeweled mauve). It is my FAVORITE lip color of the season right now. It's a really deep, rich color that I think would go with all skin tones. It tingles, because it is a lip plumper but it's nothing too bothersome. I want to go buy another one but it's only sold in the kits! =X I think I like it better than even this year's dazzleglasses.
th_dunno.gif

Anyways, this is a sephora exclusive, and I wanted to rave about the gloss that came in it. I haven't tried everything else but I've heard generally good reviews about it and when I took a look at them I think it's perfect for creating a classy look for the holidays.

Anyone have any comments or experiences with this?

winkiss.gif

AngelBunny

I love this kit too ... and agree that the Buxom and the Radiance are both to die for!

I stole the idea from a friend of mine of using the Luminous Lashes mascara as a glitter liner and it worked really well for me. It is really subtle if you put it on your lashes, and I don't do subtle all that well, so using it as a glitter liner was perfect for me.

Enjoy your kit!

xmizlynnax

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBunny
I love this kit too ... and agree that the Buxom and the Radiance are both to die for!

I stole the idea from a friend of mine of using the Luminous Lashes mascara as a glitter liner and it worked really well for me. It is really subtle if you put it on your lashes, and I don't do subtle all that well, so using it as a glitter liner was perfect for me.

Enjoy your kit!

Thanks! and yea the woman in sephora told me mentioned that some people use the luminous mascara as a liner or put it on individual lashes for a subtler effect. i'm definitely going to try that!

Glimmergem

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmizlynnax
Thanks! and yea the woman in sephora told me mentioned that some people use the luminous mascara as a liner or put it on individual lashes for a subtler effect. i'm definitely going to try that!

It looks great when you use it as a liner. I had a bronze one from a holiday kits a couple years ago and it was awesome. It can flake off a little, so better to use it over a primer - those little glittery pieces can hurt if they get in your eye!

I'm dying to try this kit, but I'm trying to hold off until Sephora's F&F!

xmizlynnax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glimmergem
It looks great when you use it as a liner. I had a bronze one from a holiday kits a couple years ago and it was awesome. It can flake off a little, so better to use it over a primer - those little glittery pieces can hurt if they get in your eye!

I'm dying to try this kit, but I'm trying to hold off until Sephora's F&F!

Ohh I missed out on that bronze one. Definitely try this kit out, it's one of my favorite holiday collections this season. I can't wait for Sephora's F&F, thanks for the reminder!
smiles.gif

Glimmergem

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmizlynnax
Ohh I missed out on that bronze one. Definitely try this kit out, it's one of my favorite holiday collections this season. I can't wait for Sephora's F&F, thanks for the reminder!
smiles.gif

They sell the colors individually. I guess the bronze one is gone, but there is a gold one on bareescentuals.com. That one's great too. The link's below:

Beautifully Luminous Lashes - Diamond

Kuuipo

I love this kit. I am not a Barre Minerals addict and not big on loose pigment shadows, but these are really unique, lovely wearable colours.
It's a great value since its all useable and looks good on most eye colours and skins, and it makes a great gift.

Latest posts