Bare Necessity Dazzleglass similar to Lovenectar Lustreglass?

EmbalmerBabe

From pictures of Bare Necessity Dazzleglass here and on Ebay,
it looks just like Lovenectar Lustreglass. Does anyone else think
so besides the dazzleglass is obviously way more sparkly and glittery?

euphrosyne_rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbalmerBabe
From pictures of Bare Necessity Dazzleglass here and on Ebay,
it looks just like Lovenectar Lustreglass. Does anyone else think
so besides the dazzleglass is obviously way more sparkly and glittery?

YES! I bought Love Nectar a few weeks ago and then about a week after that, I went and had my makeup done at the counter. I bought quite a few of the items used on me and one of them was a Dazzleglass. I didn't even ask what color it was because it was SO pretty. When I got it home, I compared it next to my Love Nectar and the Bare Necessity was almost exactly the same, except it did have a little more sparkle to it. It was like the glitter was more multi colored and shimmery. I ended up taking the Bare Necessity back since I already had Love Nectar. I love MAC but I don't need 2 of the same color!!

elegant-one

Love Nectar is more pink base, Bare Necessity more tan/nude base with gorgeous pink reflects in it. The over all look of BN is a little more color with the gorgeous reflects as compared to a more subtle lighter LN

wifey806

Thanks for being so observant. With BN being sold out, I was so sad. But thanks to you, now I'm not!
smiles.gif
If there's not a lipglass swatch thread already, someone should make one. Cuz Mac's swatches of l/g are particularly deceiving!

EmbalmerBabe

Ahh I knew it! Thanks for confirming! Get the dazzleglass if you prefer,well more dazzle and sparkle, more glitter, other than that Love Nectar will do!
Love Nectar is one of MAC's best imo.
And yes your right, MAC'S COLOR SWATCHES SUCK!

Latest posts