Bark eyeshadow may be getting the axe

martygreene

Whilst trying to find out why Bark isn't listed on the propan list anymore, I found out that the warehouses for MAC online only have 14 units of it left, and that might indicate that it is soon to be discontinued.

Now, I had to switch to using Bark because they discontinued Behold. If they discontinue Bark, nothing else is similar. Grr.

martygreene

From the sound of the customer service folk, it may be both pots and pro pans.

I could be totally wrong though too, so don't bank on this.

pumpkincat210

ack! Bark was my first mac eyeshadow.. along with Wisp which has been long discontinued. I love Bark.. Coquette is similar, but with more grey undertones.

sigwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
ack! Bark was my first mac eyeshadow.. along with Wisp which has been long discontinued. I love Bark.. Coquette is similar, but with more grey undertones.

Try Brun and/or Concrete! I bought Coquette & Concrete together and they're two of my very favorites.

I'm going to need to get a couple Barks just in case....it was one of my first ones, too! I love all the browns.

Femme Noir

email mac's customer service... they'll let you know.

when that HORRIBLE rumor about flammible paint getting discontinued was going around, that's what i did and their reply was "Flammable is in our permament collection, and it will remain there." So i dont know.