Basal Body Temperature Help

Enchantedcameo

I actually have a question about Basal Body Temperature. I am keeping track of it for the past month, as instructed by my OB/GYN. He assured me I shouldn’t have problem getting pregnant. My temperatures are not consistent. And since I have not started getting my period regularly yet since I stopped taking my BC back in October. Taking my temperature is the only way to track my cycle. Anybody else experience this?

VIC MAC

There are so many things that affect your temperature, have you taken it at the same time every morning?

I actually take mine every morning, and have done so for years. I believe my temperature, can tell me if there is anything wrong. Mine is 35.6 degress celsius - but during ovulation and at the beginning of my period, it rises a few degrees.

Why dont you take some ovulation tests - those will tell when you are fertile!

Good luck :)

Navessa

i've always had an issue with my temps. so i keep track of cervical fluid and position as well.

Lambchop

I agree with joining Fertility Friend. I joined there in September 2004 and got pregnant with my son in October 2004. Figured out I was ovulating a lot later than I thought each month so we were having sex at the wrong time.

Enchantedcameo

I just made an account with Fetility Friend today. With my periods not coming its hard o even find out how my cycles are. I will invest in an Ovulation kit though. Thanks for all the responses.

Here is a link to my BBT chart. If you could take a look and let me know what you think.

26791a Ovulation Charts

Thank you.