Base to make Bang on Blue really pop

janwa09

Hi guys! I'm planning on making this look for a rock concert soon using Bang on Blue e/s and I need the colour to really pop! I'm assuming that it'll all depend on the e/s base I use so any recs? Any other idea/suggestions would be greatly appreciated! TIA!

xbrookecorex

I had a problem getting Bang on Blue to show up the way it looks in the pot, I found that using a white pencil eyeliner (NYX Jumbo Pencils or just a cheap Wet N Wild pencil) worked GREAT! This works well with a lot of difficult matte shades as well.

janwa09

Thanks for all the suggestions!! Too bad I don't have Electro Sky
ssad.gif
But will try the others though.

newagetomatoz

Sea Me shadestick
And blue paint pot or paint
White eyeliner over the entire lid
Or a bright blue eyeliner over the entire lid.

I also heard that applying it with a sponge tip applicator really helps pack on the pigment!

nooeeyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by janwa09
Hi guys! I'm planning on making this look for a rock concert soon using Bang on Blue e/s and I need the colour to really pop! I'm assuming that it'll all depend on the e/s base I use so any recs? Any other idea/suggestions would be greatly appreciated! TIA!

My eyeshadow base of choice at the moment is Urban Decay Primer Lotion that you can get from Sephora. I always change my bases, but it is such a great base, Im not gonna like. If it can make my Matte Red shadow pop, Im pretty it can make anything pop.

If you like Cream Colour Bases: Luna
If you like Shadesticks: Overcast, Beig-ing, and/or Sea Me