• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Bay Area, CA MAC addicts?

darkh3av3n

Kinda off topic.. if any of you ladies are nail polish freaks like I am, there is a nail supply shop in Oakland on 13th Street called "Sunshine Beauty Supply". They sell a TON of OPI polishes for $7.50/ea and they have a good selection of Essie polishes also. Literally a 5 minute walk from 12th Street BART!

HTH!

XicanaQueen

Do you know if its still there? Would want to hit up, also the CCO thats in SF

Has anyone been to Stoneridge (Pleasanton) lately? They've opened up a 'temporary' MAC store on the first floor near Starbucks....They're trying out the space...Go visit if you haven't been!

singrsling

Hey, the CCO in SF is in Embarcadero 4, from what someone posted here (I've been there but I can't remember which Embarcardero number it was). It's right next to Papyrus, 2nd level. So you can take the BART to Embarcadero and it's just a block or two from there, because that's how I get to SF myself.
the MAC selection there is always pretty good, so you can't go wrong.

XicanaQueen

Thanks. I'm going to have to make a "quick" stop here ;) I think its off Webster I'll google it lol

Kinda off topic.. if any of you ladies are nail polish freaks like I am, there is a nail supply shop in Oakland on 13th Street called "Sunshine Beauty Supply". They sell a TON of OPI polishes for $7.50/ea and they have a good selection of Essie polishes also. Literally a 5 minute walk from 12th Street BART!

HTH!

fash10nista

Has anyone been to Stoneridge (Pleasanton) lately? They've opened up a 'temporary' MAC store on the first floor near Starbucks....They're trying out the space...Go visit if you haven't been!
Really late, I know, but it's no longer temporary..It's now (been) PERMANENT!!

Nartian24

Hi , I'm in San Mateo! Not far! Do you ever go to the CCOs in the outlying areas - Livermore, Gilroy?
I've been to the CCO in Livermore during the summer. They've got a healthy selection of MAC products. I refuse to go there now during the holidays as there's not enough parking & it's insane.