Bay area girls!

xsnowwhite

I LOVE the bay area
its one of my fave places to visit! its fun. plus that hyphy yay area music is SWEET!!!! hahaha

xolovinyoo

gettin hyphyyyyyyyyy all damn day. LOL j/k. because theres nothing boring about living here, everywhere in the bayarea is always FUN
smiles.gif

noahlowryfan

i like the weather. its not too hot and not too cold. the weather is just crazy in the city so you never know what to expect from it.

Leilani78

i love how there is always something to do, you can drive to anywhere, the weather is beautiful, people are nice, and i can walk into a high end store for the hell of it wearing sweats and the sales associates will not care or give me a look (unlike in hawaii).

amoona

LOVE - everything is 15 minutes away haha at least from my house
HATE - the stupid "hyphy" crap

jennifer.

i love everything about it here, which is why i moved here to begin with. i'm from houston originally and i've always felt out of place there. now it finally feels like i'm home.

the weather's perfect, it's beautiful here and there's never ending stuff to do here. a huge change of scenery than where i'm originally from and i don't ever intend to go back.

some of the food here i don't care for but other than that, there's nowhere else i'd rather be!

chocolategoddes

HYPHY is the only thing i like about the bay YEEEH!! i even got stunnas and i do my thizlle dance. I'm much more of a New Yorker kinda person. I'm such a laidback person and i need some of the hustle NY has.

GLAMORandGORE

i LOVE the public transportation, although the prices keep climbing :C

i love the food choices, the ecological friendly-ness, there's ALWAYS something to do as well.

if nothing else just go walk around-anywhwere.

ILOVEITHERE<3

M.A.C. head.

OMG I'm going to cry :'(

I miss California so much, especially THE YAY!

I miss the diversity, the openness, the culture, the food, the fun [there's always a club or party that poppin], there is never a boring moment. I have had so many people, STRANGERS, step up and help me when I needed it. It's amazing, you wouldn't believe the stories.

I miss Pier 39! I miss "going dumb", I miss gay pride parades and the endless sea of men in assless chaps, I even miss the crazy crackheads.

deven.marie

shopping at westfield center and the big ass forever 21, watching all the tourists lined up to pay like $11 to ride the fancy cable car, not knowing that the funky old green ones are only 50cents. pier 39, BART!! haha. not having to pay for parking. crackheads who try to sell you handwritten "newspapers" for $5. haight, mission district, jack london, sj flea market, i could go on and on...

pat

I love it here, Bay Area born and raised.

Hyphy music? The only thing I really liked was "tell me when to go" and "super hyphy" other than that, I don't like it much. I think the Hyphy phase has phased out.
I like Nelly's "the bay" and it got more popular than e-40s other song that was released a couple of months ago, even though Nelly isn't from the bay at all.

I love the diversity and the different areas. One minute your in Daly City, the next you'll end up in S.F. or San Bruno, or Millbrae. It's endless...

Cons: I effing hate 101 right now, that freeway is ALWAYS traffic no matter what time of the day it is. Stupid road construction.

and there is my 2 cents.

noahlowryfan

if you're a tourist in san francisco, of course you'll pay that much to ride the cable car. if i wasn't a local of course i would pay $11 to ride the cable car. since i got the muni monthly pass, i get to ride it for free.

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
I LOVE the bay area
its one of my fave places to visit! its fun. plus that hyphy yay area music is SWEET!!!! hahaha

Exactly! I love the music in the bay. We have our own style of music and lot of amazing artists! I am a big E-40 fan! you all heard his new one with akon??

Love it.

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer.
i love everything about it here, which is why i moved here to begin with. i'm from houston originally and i've always felt out of place there. now it finally feels like i'm home.

the weather's perfect, it's beautiful here and there's never ending stuff to do here. a huge change of scenery than where i'm originally from and i don't ever intend to go back.

some of the food here i don't care for but other than that, there's nowhere else i'd rather be!

dido!!

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty0411
I love it here, Bay Area born and raised.

Hyphy music? The only thing I really liked was "tell me when to go" and "super hyphy" other than that, I don't like it much. I think the Hyphy phase has phased out.
I like Nelly's "the bay" and it got more popular than e-40s other song that was released a couple of months ago, even though Nelly isn't from the bay at all.

E40 song (I assume you mean turf drop) didnt take off becuase it wasnt cleared through Lil Johns lable so they stopped playing it due to that. E40 son Droopy is the one who produced Nellys Bay hit.

Your Right Hyphy is and has been over. Cant wait to see whats next.
thmbup.gif

LoveMac26

I love:

Hyphy (Mac Dre. Lil Bruce. J-diggs. So many more. Not really E-40 though.) Everyone says hyphy is over...not for me though.
Haight & Ashbury (I love the variety of people you see there)
Shopping. Definitely the best.
Seeing all the crackheads.
Always having something to do.
So much more. The list goes on and on.