BBR Haul

chap0287

Hey, I am new to posting hauls, but I went for BBR today and couldn't resist sharing my goodies! I was very restrained, but I am sure I will be back!

I purchased:

Redhead MSF
Strawberry Blonde l/g
Blush Palette
226 Brush (Already tried it, pure LOVE!)
Hue l/s

I attempted a swatch of Hue and Strawberry Blonde but fear I am not great at photographing swatches! Also, I resized the pictures, so I hope they are within the guidelines.

I hope this helps you guys!

M.A.C. head.

Ooh yay! Great haul.

I'm waiting for my bestie to get here then we're going to our local store. I called in just a little while ago asking when they were releasing it and the girl said they had it out TODAY, YIPPIE!

hawaii02

Enjoy your haul!! Strawberry Blonde is a beautiful color
smiles.gif

MakeupAmore

I also went to my MAC today and saw BBR. The Redhead part of the collection was the best part of it to me. I only picked up the French Cuff e/s, but I'm thinking of going back to get the two eye brushes, and maybe the redhead MSF.

I hope you enjoy your stuff.

chap0287

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeupAmore
I also went to my MAC today and saw BBR. The Redhead part of the collection was the best part of it to me. I only picked up the French Cuff e/s, but I'm thinking of going back to get the two eye brushes, and maybe the redhead MSF.

I hope you enjoy your stuff.

I agree that Redhead is the best. I would highly recommend the 226. I have recently fallen in love with my 224 but found it to be a bit too large. The 226 is absolutely perfect for my crease color/blending.
thmbup.gif