BBR Playtime!

hello_kitty

Decided to try out my new products I got in yesterday's haul.
yahoo.gif

I am not sure I applied my foundation "thick" enough, but whatever, it still achieved something. I also had no idea what to do with the MSF, I was stupid and didn't watch/ask my MUA yesterday how to do it, so I kinda took some of the darker and put it on my cheeks like a blush, then some of the lighter for my forehead to give it some color.
th_dunno.gif

*If anybody has tips for applying MSF I'll love you long time!! And can I use my primer with the loose foundation?*

What I used:
Mineralized loose foundation in medium
Redhead MSF
Painterly p/p as base
Henna e/s all over lid, up a little past crease
100 Strokes e/s in outer V, and along lash line
Ricepaper e/s to blend and up to brow
Brow Set in clear
MakeUp Forever Smoky Lash mascara

I figured out Ricepaper mixed with 100 Strokes made some sort of gunmetal silver color. I honestly must admit I wasn't too happy with 100 Strokes, but it just might be the other colors I was using it with. I'm sure I'll make it work

0109closeup.jpg

0109fullface.jpg

excuse my hair
smiles.gif
I don't have to go anywhere today so I decided to give it a break from the hairdyer!

And I know people HATE kissy face pictures, but I'm a goof, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE how my lashes look in this picture, so here it is

0109goofy.jpg

And that's my BBR playtime!

kimmy

you have gorgeous skin! i love this look on you.
greengrin.gif
smoky lash really does wonders, doesn't it?

hello_kitty

Smokey Lash is the best thing ever! I've tried mascara after mascara trying to get a fake lash look out of my natural lashes, and usually have been disappointed, even after $25 mascaras. I came across this at sephora, read good reviews, and have been in love ever since! I like that I can do it lightly and have a subtle look, or a few coats and BAM!

Thanks for your reply
smiles.gif

Latest posts