Bday Party&clubbing! *****pic Heavyyyy*****

Moxy

Heya ladies! Some of you dont have FB or follow the Bimbo thread so I thought it cant hurt to post my bday fotd here too
smiles.gif

The breakdown of the look first:

FACE: SFF NC20, Pearl Sunshine (Barbie) beauty powder, Dainty blush, blot powder in Medium
EYES: Stellar gel liner (CS) as a bas, Silver for pigment inner half, UD Zero e/s outer half, UD Zero 24/7 liner waterline and upper lashine and lots of Dazzlelash mascara
LIPS: Utterly frivolous lipstick + Steppin Out dazzlegalss

i didnt really have a fotd shot, but i think you can see a lot here (and on other pics)
r6.jpg

I got lots of hugs and kisses
winks.gif

bday5.jpg

they even made me a cake!!
r8.jpg

which i ate with fingers of course
greengrin.gif
fork navigation was too much at one point heheheh!
r7.jpg

we played activity - you either show, draw or describe something and your team has to guess! if all of you are drunk it gets really funny
lol.gif

r9.jpg

One of the girl's mum made us spring rolls! nomnomnomnomnom
r10.jpg

we had to show some male slovene model here lol (Alja, the girl on my left, actually did his expression extremely well)
bday27.jpg

highly intoxicated girlz
bday25.jpg

one last group photo (with 3 girls missing lol!), before another girl and I went on clubbing - the rest of them couldnt go (either work or classes...we decided nothing could possibly be important enought the next day that would require our attendance)
bday20.jpg

Nevenka and me in the club - we're not sure why we were holding each other's heads heehee
lol.gif

r1.jpg

our boooze! these glasses are huge, i'm talking about half a litre huge
greengrin.gif
coke&wine with ice and lemon slices
r2.jpg

Gaga's Just dance was on!!! Wooohooo
r5.jpg

random sillyness
winks.gif

r4.jpg

I was recovering at my sis' place the next day...cuddling on the couch with my two kitty nieces
heart.gif

r3.jpg

Thanks for having a look!!!
heart.gif

User93

Hey girl! You look awesome!!! And happy belated birthday. What nail polish color are you using? Looks great!

Moxy

heehee thanks babes, the nail polish is one of the Bourjois mini ones, lemme go check, which one. Ok it doesnt have a name, but if you'll look up the Bourjois mini polishes, it's from the Emplettes a New York line (there's like several lines, one is a Paris line called Diner a Paris, and then you have Cocktails a Barcelona and a couple more...) and there's only 7 polishes in the NY line and it's got about 3 pink ones, this is the hottest pink polish of the lot.
greengrin.gif

Moxy

Thanks Blazeno! I can only wish the kitties were mine! They're my sis&her hubby's
greengrin.gif

Moxy

thank you girls! it was fantastic, best bday so far... although the next 2 days were really bad haha, epic hangover :S

January

Pretty eyeshadow! It reminds me a lot of the one Christina Aguilera is wearing on the cover of Marie Clare
smiles.gif
... also, your kitty nieces are too cute!

Moxy

January, do you have a pic of that magazine anywhere? We dont have Marie Claire in my country...

rbella

My beautiful Moxy!! You look so gorgeous and happy. I love your smile, it really does light up the room!

Moxy

My sweet Rbella!! Thank you so much love
love.gif

Thanks Katie
greengrin.gif

Laguyaca thank you! I can only wish those kittens were mine! My sis and her hubby got them not even a month ago and they're soooooooooo sweet
heart.gif