Bdellium Brushes

alle685

I was just wondering if anyone has tried Bdellium Brushes? If so, what are your thoughts on them?

I am in the market for some brushes and I came across them and wanted to know what people's opinions are of them.

Any insight would be helpful.

DILLIGAF

I was just wondering if anyone has tried Bdellium Brushes? If so, what are your thoughts on them?

I am in the market for some brushes and I came across them and wanted to know what people's opinions are of them.

Any insight would be helpful.
I finally got a on hands at the Bdellium Booth at IMATS 2011 & again at IMATS 2012. They are so soft and I personally think they are totally worth the price. My fave are their crease and blending brushes.

alle685

I finally got a on hands at the Bdellium Booth at IMATS 2011 & again at IMATS 2012. They are so soft and I personally think they are totally worth the price. My fave are their crease and blending brushes.
They are really reasonably priced so I was wondering if they are as good as some people say that they are. I'm glad to get your opinion though! I might just have to order some on Amazon.

alle685

They are really reasonably priced so I was wondering if they are as good as some people say that they are. I'm glad to get your opinion though! I might just have to order some on Amazon.
Might have to put that on hold though - HauteLook is having a sale on crown brushes so I cracked a bought a couple...Can't wait to try those out =)

SloanePeterson

I love my Bdellium brushes!

I was shopping at Naime's in Studio City, CA, which is a huge beauty supply house that carries a lot of professional makeup, especially for cinema arts, and I came across these brushes with yellow handles. I asked the product consultant a few question about them and she said that they were made by the same manufacturer as MAC, and that certain brushes were virtually the same, only they cost a few dollars less than MAC.

I have:
948 foundation brush
958 powder brush
953 foundation brush (flat-top, stippling)
936 concealer brush
785 crease brush (eyeshadow)
777 eyeshadow brush
776 crease brush (similar/comparable to MAC 217)

and my favorite
957 flat-top powder/buffing brush

I love this brush because it is for buffing powder into the face and it is super soft and the flat top is smooth. It does a really good job of making powder evenly blended into the face.

I'll take more pictures of my other brushes once I get my new camera. It should be arriving today!

These ones with the yellow handles are their Studio line. They also have some great new ones that are bamboo that come in green, yellow, and pink handles. I'm dying to buy the pink ones because they are so pretty and feminine.