2q2rcqh.jpg

35n1184.jpg

Products Used:
Graphic Garden Palette *MAC*
Blacktrack fluidline *MAC*
Fascinating eye kohl *MAC*

Lips:
Resist by illamasqua.

REMEMBER BE HONEST PEOPLE! I REALLY NEED TO KNOW IF I MADE A HOT MESS OR NOT! HAHA

Arshia

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Oh now I see them....I think it looks great honestly....

REALLY TRISHHH?
i showed it to my friend and he was like WTFFF!! ARE U MAD?
lol

i get influenced by peoples words so im like doubting it now
ssad.gif

choozen1ne

maybe a little less pink under the eyes - in some of the pics it looks like your eyes are swollen, I think its just the way the light is hitting your under eyes
aside from that it looks great - tell your friend to get thier eyes checked

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arshia
REALLY TRISHHH?
i showed it to my friend and he was like WTFFF!! ARE U MAD?
lol

i get influenced by peoples words so im like doubting it now
ssad.gif

Honestly...I like it...I don't think it is a everyday look persay...But the look is nice.....The only thing I may have done was toned the lips down a bit due to the pink eyes...But thats my personal thing...the bold lips look hot on you

twiztdlilangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by choozen1ne
maybe a little less pink under the eyes - in some of the pics it looks like your eyes are swollen, I think its just the way the light is hitting your under eyes
aside from that it looks great - tell your friend to get thier eyes checked

I agree with this! It looks beautiful!

Face2Mac

I think the look is fab.

Not for everyday but if you loose the undereye pink and make it gray on lashline, put the pink only on the browbone highlight, choose a light pink l/s for day, I think you could rock it anywhere. Then put the hot pink lip on for night.

It's versatile.

Arshia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
I think the look is fab.

Not for everyday but if you loose the undereye pink and make it gray on lashline, put the pink only on the browbone highlight, choose a light pink l/s for day, I think you could rock it anywhere. Then put the hot pink lip on for night.

It's versatile.

well yeh thats true!
i made a tutorial on this and i did explain how u can tone it down... but i just wanted to know if i should even put this up u know..
my friend hated it so he made me doubt it...
ssad.gif

but i feel a litle better about it now
lol

L1LMAMAJ

i definitely like this!! it looks much different than other looks you had before. did u make a tut on this? cuz if u did, i'm so on it! haha

Makeup Emporium

Hi, the colours are HOT! I do agree that there is a little too much colour under the eye but other than that it's great.

gildedangel

I honestly really love this, the liner is amazingly done! The only CC I have is to use less shadow under the eye; keep it closer to the lash line.
smiles.gif

MrsRjizzle

you did an amazing job! It looks a little more costumy than everyday makeup wear. But the application is fabulous!

jennifer.

in all honestly, the application is good (obviously) but i would've skipped the pink altogether and used a different highlight color. the pink kind of makes you look a little ill. haha

InspiredBlue

I think the top lid looks great, but maybe you could do something else than pink under your eye. I think it makes you look a little bruised.
The eyeliner looks awesome, very creative.

Tahti

I love this! The liner detail is gorgeous, and so are you ;D The only thing I'd change is put a bit less pink underneath your eyes...
That L/S is gorgeous on you!

Shadowy Lady

To be completely honest (lol) i love the colours and the application
smiles.gif
But I agree with less pink on the lower lashline

madnicole

I am in agreement with everyone elses comments about the pink. Not so far under the eyes (if at all) and not as brow highlight - it's a bit harsh looking. But love the liner, and lid colours and cut crease! Great application...